Job Skills / Requirements
Do you want to work with Canada largest security provider?
We are 100% Canadian-owned, and operate nationally. The experts that make up Paladin's teams stay at the forefront of the changing technology landscape through continued training, complex client projects, and company support. As Paladin continues to grow, we continue to provide our employees with exciting challenges and a rewarding career.
The Jr. Systems Administrator will manage Paladin's SharePoint Document Management and collaboration infrastructure. This will include updating configurations, applying user and group security permissions, supporting end-users, deploying new sub-sites and all other general administration activities required for SharePoint.
You will partner with a support management team who believes in career development and promotion from within. If you excel when it gets busy and enjoy working in collaboration while having fun at the same time, we invite you to join the Paladin Technologies team!
- Configure and test SharePoint Sites, Document Libraries, Web Parts, Web Part Pages, SharePoint Lists, Content Types, Workflows, and Views.
- Adapt and evolve site configurations to best suit the organization's and users' needs
- Migrate existing documentation to SharePoint Document Libraries
- Support the deployment of a company intranet on SharePoint
- Maintain, troubleshoot and service issues with SharePoint and the end user computers
- Train users on SharePoint features such as lists, libraries, pages, publishing, web parts, importing, exporting, and navigation
- Prepare and maintain SharePoint documentation related to SharePoint implementation, training, and support
- Ensure sites are configured in compliance with policies and configuration standards
- Work with Microsoft support to ensure best practices are applied to the SharePoint architecture, and work through issues
- Work directly with all departments in the business to help design and configure team SharePoint sites
- Plan, prepare, and maintain detailed workflows and related Office 365 features to support our business units
- Develop and deploy scripts to automate ongoing maintenance and configuration activities
- A minimum of one year of experience in an IT system administrator role
- A strong understanding of Microsoft SharePoint, Windows clients and servers
- Previous experience administrating, supporting, or migrating a large SharePoint project is an asset
- An understanding of and experience with fundamental concepts pertaining to IP networks, OS configurations, and software administration
- Familiarity with Microsoft PowerShell, Windows scripting languages, and IT automation processes
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbally and written
- The ability to simultaneously handle multiple tasks and projects and be responsive to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Post-secondary education from an accredited college, university, or technical institution in Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Motivated self-starter with ambition to independently research new technologies as well as information technology, engineering, and business methodologies / concepts.Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GEDAdditional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check
This is a Full-Time
Number of Openings for this position: 1
Law Enforcement and Security