CALGARY, EDMONTON, SASKATOONA day in the life:
We'd love to hear from you if you have ...
- You'll be working on various projects in the natural resource sector with a focus on data screening and management, statistical analysis, and laboratory coordination
- You'll support project teams with preparing written and graphical material for reports and presentations
- You'll collaborate with other technical teams across the company, including aquatics, toxicology, geochemistry, and hydrology
- You'll collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to complete impact assessments and design/implementation of monitoring programs
- A university degree (preferably MSc or PhD in environmental science, environmental engineering or geochemistry)
- 1 to 3 years of work experience in the field of water quality
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Technical skills in surface water quality assessment
is one of the world's leading professional services firms. Our purpose is to future proof our cities and environments.
We have over 65,000 team members across the globe. In Canada, our 12,000+ people are involved in everything from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transportation networks, from finding new ways to extract essential resources to developing renewable power sources for the future.
- We value our people and our reputation
- We are locally dedicated with international scale
- We are future focused and challenge the status quo
- We foster collaboration in everything we do
- We have an empowering culture and hold ourselves accountable
Health and Safety is a core paramount value of WSP. Given the importance of keeping one another safe it is expected that you comply with our Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) policy at all times as well as client HSE policies when working at client locations.
Offers of employment for safety-sensitive positions involving fieldwork are contingent upon candidates being able to perform key physical tasks of the job as described in the job posting and interview. This may include the ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, such as remote or isolated areas, working alone, and in inclement weather (within safe and reasonable limits).
WSP welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
WSP is committed to the principles of employment equity. Only the candidates selected will be contacted.
WSP does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. For more information please READ THE FULL POLICY.
WSP Canada Inc.