Company: Posting End Date:
May 31, 2019Number of Opening:
This position is responsible for carrying out standardized tests on used petroleum products, data entry and other lab related duties as required. Job Description: Major Job Functions:
- Responsible for carrying out standardized tests on used petroleum products
- Data entry
- Other lab related duties as required
**Candidate selection will be in compliance with the terms of the current Collective Agreement** Specific Skills & Knowledge:
Education & Experience:
- Detail orientation with excellent interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Team player able to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Previous oil lab experience and advanced computer skills would be assets
- Completion of grade 12
- Working towards a post secondary education in a science, technical or petroleum field
Please note that any future shift changes that may occur will be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Collective Agreement.Union Membership
: You are required to become a member of the Union associated with this position. This will be effective immediately and will result in union dues being deducted from your pay. The terms and conditions of your employment will be governed by the collective agreement.
We are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.