Company: Posting End Date: Number of Opening:
Build your Career with OEM Remanufacturing. We are looking for an entry-level Labourer (Component Cleaner) to join our growing team.
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits coverage, a retirement pension plan and ongoing training.
If you have a mechanical aptitude, strong organizational skills and are looking for an opportunity to learn and grow, then this is the opportunity for you. Job Description: Major Job Functions:
- Clean incoming components following arrival to prepare for inspection and quotation
- Correctly and efficiently prepare the component for cleaning, including sealing all orifices and other protective measures
- Utilize a pressure washer (Hotsy) to clean components, parts and materials
- Wash parts and materials using Mart, caustic and/or acid washing, ensuring there is no damage
**Candidate selection will be in compliance with the terms of the current Collective Agreement**Education & Experience:
- 1 year of related practical experience
- A variety of shifts are available - day, afternoon and weekend shifts
- Ability to lift and handle material weighing up to 40 pounds
- Will require successful completion of a technical aptitude assessment, a drug and alcohol test, a criminal background check, a medical assessment and the ability to wear a respirator
Please note that any future shift changes that may occur will be made in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Collective Agreement.Union Membership
: You are required to become a member of the Union associated with this position. This will be effective immediately and will result in union dues being deducted from your pay. The terms and conditions of your employment will be governed by the collective agreement. COMPANY: OEM REMANUFACTURING
We are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.