In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading food service retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in. Job Description
How about flexible hours that let you do your thing, whatever your thing is. The opportunity to grow. Professionally, personally and financially. How about the chance to be part of a company that's primarily run by independent business owners and that's active in your community. That's helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. If that sounds good to you, then we'd love to hear from you.YOUR VIBE
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no "I" in team and thrive in social situations. You get that service isn't a transaction. It's about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone's day. It's genuine, and it's who you are.YOUR JOB
- Making people's day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments.Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking fries...we know they're everybody's favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, it's stocking the fridge, but it's really important when you serve the world's most popular burger.
- Restocking, cleaning and overnight restaurant maintenance
Must be able to work over night
with the late night team to have the restaurant cleaned and ready for the early morning shift. *MUST BE OVER 18*
This is a permanent position and the successful candidate will have some restaurant/ customer service experience preferably late night.Dependable, works well in fast paced environment , great customer service skills, works well in team atmosphere
***THIS IS A FULL-TIME YEAR ROUND PERMANENT POSITION *** Part-time applications will be considered. If you are applying for part-time you must be available to work a minimum of 3 days anytime between Thursday and Sunday weekly. Additional Information
- - Reliable transportation so you can be on time for every shift
- - Flexible to work days, evenings or weekends as needed
- - Excellent communication skills
- - Passion for Customer Service
- - Energetic
- - Positive attitude
- - Must be reliable and able to multi-task
INTERVIEW HAPPENING NOW!!! for qualified applicants.Sherwood Park- 2 FULL TIME POSITIONS OPEN
Will require own transportation.Late night shifts are scheduled between9 pm and 6 am for 5 nights per week-must be able to work starting at 9 pm or 10 pm or up to 11 pm. *Include an up to date resume with most recent experience & indicate why this late night position is right for you!!!!! We look forward to hearing from you! *