In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonalds history. In 1967, the first McDonalds Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and weve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonalds Canada is proud to be one of the worlds leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. Were also more than just your local restaurant. Were hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
Job DescriptionMcDonalds CanadaCALLING ALL MAINTENANCE EXPERTS!
McDonalds is recognized around the world as a leader in the quick-service food industry, not only for our delicious food but for our incredible people as well.
We are currently looking to build ourFacilities & Maintenance
team at thelocal McDonald's restaurants!What We Look For
Whats in it for YOU
- People who are passionate about Customer Service and put the Customer at the forefront of everything they do
- Safety conscious individuals that are focused on maintaining a high standard of cleanliness at all times
- Mechanically inclined, team-oriented people with a drive to succeed
- Efficient, detailed individuals who thrive in a deadline-driven environment
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then dont delay apply today!
- Access to our World-Class Training Programs
- Ability to Earn a Scholarship Towards Your Post-Secondary Education
- Competitive Starting Wages paired with regular Performance & Wage Reviews
- Ample Opportunity for Advancement
- Flexible Schedules to ensure a healthy work-life balance
- For Full-Time positions, access to benefits such as medical, dental and life insurance
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a Facilities Management or Maintenance-Related role
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a safe work environment at all times
- Mechanical proficiency and experience considered a definite asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Posted: February 20, 2019
Closes: April 21, 2019