Licensed Practical Nurse/Registered Nurses
Are you a warm, caring individual who wants to make a real difference in someone’s life?
Do you show up for work no matter what?
Do you want a flexible work schedule that works with your life?
Retired and want to pick and choose your hours?
Brylu is the right place for you!!
We are a staffing agency, providing temporary staffing solutions to a variety of long term care facilities. Our goal is to provide quality and compassionate care to seniors and we are looking for qualified Licensed Practical Nurse to fulfill casual positions.
You will be working with clients of all age in long term care facilities providing nursing care to residents and will be accountable for meeting resident’s needs.
- Ability to deal with conflict resolution and plan, organise and prioritise work.
- Act in accordance with established standards, policies and procedures of the facility.
- Work independently and collaboratively as a part of a team to achieve results.
- Knowledge and practice within the standards dictated by the CLPNBC.
- Work with the RN in caring for residents in difficult situations
- Monitors changing care needs, adjusts care and services as needed
- Updated CPR
- Criminal check with the vulnerable sector or Ministry of Justice Check (if applicable) will be an asset
- Current Registration with CLPNBC/CLPNA OR CRNBC/CARNA is required
- Immunization Record
Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work individually and a part of team
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills
Posted: December 12, 2017
Closes:February 10, 2018