Our client, a reputable law firm with national presence, is currently seeking two Litigation Legal Assistants to join their Downtown Calgary team.
Duties of this role will include:
- Email and calendar management, coordinating meetings and travel arrangements
- Preparation & maintenance of a bring-forward system
- Preparation of legal documents and correspondence according to precedents and/or instructions
- Transcribing digital dictation
- Entering time dockets & liaising with billing coordinators
- Providing backup coverage in the absence of other assistants
- Other administrative/reception relief coverage as required
The successful candidate will be the graduate of an accredited Legal Administrative Assistant diploma with between 3-10 years’ Commercial/Civil Litigation experience. Prior experience with Labour & Employment law is beneficial. We are searching for enthusiastic individuals with positive attitudes and a willingness to learn.
For more information or to apply, please submit your resume for consideration.
Connect with employer:
About ZSA Legal Recruitment
ZSA Legal Recruitment is Canada’s largest national legal recruitment firm specializing in the recruitment and placement of lawyers, legal support staff and law firm management. We work closely wit...