11541 Kingsway NW, Edmonton, Alberta, T5G3E8
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you. Why is this role important?What You'll Do, as a Loss Prevention Representative:
How You'll Succeed:
- Deter, detect and apprehend shop theft suspects within our retail locations
- Detect and investigate integrity concerns, compile and present evidence for the purpose of court or arbitration
- Identify potential shrink opportunities and participate in conducting store level audits
- Build and maintain store partnership through management meetings & huddles; coach and mentor colleagues regarding loss prevention policies and procedures
- Collaborate with local police and law-enforcement involved in combatting Organized Retail Crime
- Participate in community events
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct - it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us. Employment Type:
Full timeType of Role:
Temporary (Fixed Term)
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation's evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.
Posted: February 21, 2019
Closes: April 22, 2019