In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
How about great opportunies, benefits, and perks? How about the chance to be part of a company that's primarily run by independent business owners and that's active in your community. That's helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House. If that sounds good to you, then we'd love to hear from you.YOUR VIBE
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keeps guests coming back. You remain cool, calm and collected under pressure. You understand there is no "I" in team. You get that a smile can make all the difference in someone's day. It's genuine, and it's who you are.YOUR JOB
- Sweep, mop, and scrub floors
- Empty trash cans and other waste containers
- Wash windows, interior walls and ceilings
- Move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies
- Clean and disinfect bathrooms and fixtures
- Work with minimal supervision
- Clean snow and ice from walkways and parking areas
- Clean and make minor repairs to machines and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work areas
- Clean restaurant equipment, physical building, and furniture
- Other maintenance related duties as assigned
Prefer with McDonald's maintenance experience an asset.