The Original Cakerie is Canada’s leading and largest privately owned frozen dessert manufacturer. We are growing company supplying retail and foodservice customer across North America. With over 550 employees, 2 manufacturing plants we are well positioned for continued growth expansion.
We have a need for a Maintenance Manager in our Delta BC location. This person will plan, organize and control maintenance department to maintain our assets in a consistent manner in order to enhance efficiency, lower costs and maximize asset utilization
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish computerized preventive maintenance schedules and recording system to avoid major breakdowns and lost production time.
- Revises & controls plans (PM, budget, staffing, Capex, Training, etc.) through the year as appropriate.
- Certifies all the documentation and processes (PM, BRC, QMS, HACCP, Safety, etc.) are kept up to date
- Makes sure the plant operates on a safe condition for all the employees, the product and the equipment integrity at all times.
- Plans, organizes and controls maintenance department to maintain our assets in a consistent manner in order to enhance efficiency, lower costs and maximize asset utilization.
- Develops & implement continuous improvement process to reduce downtime and avoid failure recurrence.
- Train and Develop a team of direct reports.
- Provincially recognized trade licenses and certifications in either electrical or millwright trades minimum with an Engineering Degree an asset.
- 8 years minimum in a previous maintenance management position in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the food industry.
- Experience with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Computerized Maintenance Management System preferred.
- Experience Ammonia / Freezing systems.
Please apply and attach a copy of your resume. We thank you in advance for your interest in The Original Cakerie. Due to volume, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Original Cakerie mission is “ Passionately Creating Delicious Eating Experiences ”. If you share our passion for excellence, quality, creativity and teamwork in a culture of accountability, where leading improvement, acting with integrity and delivering results are part of our DNA you might be just the right “ingredient” to join our team.
Connect with employer:
About The Original Cakerie
The Original Cakerie is Canada's leading and largest privately owned frozen dessert manufacturer. We have been operating in BC for over 33 years and in 2008, added a second, brand ne...