Gregg Distributors LP is a well established and growing industrial supply company that has been serving Western Canadians for over 49 years.
We are looking for a self-motivated and experienced general Maintenance Technician with Electrical experience to join our Building and Site Maintenance team in Edmonton. This is a dynamic team responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of both the interior and exterior of multiple buildings. The successful candidate will be a hands-on and capable individual who is willing to expand their general knowledge and duties within all areas of general building maintenance while focusing on electrical problems and tasks. We offer a very attractive compensation package, benefits and bonus program as well as extensive perks and incentives.
- Working as part of a diverse team and reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will work on many facets of a multi-building commercial portfolio
- Troubleshooting electrical problems with the ability to read plans and specifications an asset
- Performing scheduled and seasonal preventative maintenance on all types of equipment including: air conditioning equipment, central air systems, make up air systems, air handlers, heat pumps, electrical systems & conveyors
- Determining required repairs and replacements if necessary, then undertaking them ourselves if feasible and practical
- Troubleshooting and inspecting equipment on a regular basis
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
- Ability to work well in a fast paced and physically demanding environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to effectively work independently and/or as part of a team.
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to comfortably lift and carry a minimum of 50 lbs
- Must carry a valid driver’s license
Why Work For Gregg’s?
We offer many unique incentive programs that help to benefit not only the lives of our staff members, but their families as well. Here are just a few examples of what we include in our Gregg’s Employment Advantage:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- R.R.S.P. Plan
- Quarterly Productivity Bonus
- Investment/Equity opportunities
- Housing Assistance
- Travel Rewards
- Scholarship opportunities for children of employees
- Employee referral program
- Opportunity to enjoy extra time away from work
We thank all candidates who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted: November 17, 2017
Closes:January 16, 2018