In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in. Job Description
How about the chance to work for one of the world's most recognizable brands. A company that provides the support and training to help you realize your ambitions on all fronts: Professionally, personally, financially. To grow by tapping into a network that spans across the globe. And have to ability to help great causes like Ronald McDonald House, which helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids. If that sounds compelling to you, then we'd love to hear from you.YOU.
You understand that service isn't just a transaction. It's about making a connection. You don't lead by rules, you lead by example. You have high expectations and consistently raise the bar for not only yourself, but also your team. When confronted with a situation you're able to assess and problem solve with confidence. You put people before profit, knowing that creating a positive culture leads to happier, more engaged staff who will deliver a better experience for your guests.YOUR OPPORTUNITY.
- Instilling a sense of pride within your co-workers.
- Inspiring a team and to create a culture that helps deliver the world's best QSR experience.
- Participating in local events that positively impact your community
- Upholding our renowned cleanliness methodology.
- Building sales and profits, which in turn build your value, professionally and financially.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Management experience in a similar Quick Service Restaurant environment is a significant advantage, but notmandatory.
- A deep desire to create and maintain a guest-centric atmosphere, keeping them front-of-mind constantly.
- Strong time management and task management skills.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and troubleshooting skills.
- The ability to motivate team members and drive business results.
- The ability to work as part of a driven, high-performance team.
- Driven to teach, coach and assist others in reaching their goals.
- Thirst for self-improvement, welcomes all feedback and is willing to learn.
The successful candidate will be available to work a variety of hours.
Food Safetyand First Aid certification a plus, but not mandatory. Additional Information
Positions available at all Lethbridge locations
Management and Executive