Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Job Description Deloitte Omnia, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence practice
is comprised of specialized experts with hands-on experience, and cutting-edge information assets that facilitate successful Artificial Intelligence (AI) transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client's transformative journey with disciplined focus on business outcomes.
Our AI Strategy team
focuses on developing and delivering AI Strategy offerings to a variety of national and global clients across industries. Because of our continuous growth, we are looking to add an experienced individual with extensive hands-on work experience developing cutting-edge strategic programs ideally in the data, analytics or AI domains. Your role at Deloitte
As a Manager, AI Strategy
you will be responsible for generating, leading and managing a portfolio of Deloitte's Omnia AI Strategy services engagements (projects) within your focus area. The role includes developing and nurturing client relationships, leading project teams, coaching and mentoring Deloitte professionals with a continuous focus on personal and professional learning and growth, and achieving highest levels of quality performance commensurate with the expectations of a World-leading Professional Services Firm.
This role has full life-cycle responsibility over AI Strategy projects, which includes responsibility for identifying opportunities, proposal development and pursuit assistance, project delivery, team leadership and team performance, quality of our project deliverables and engagement financials. In this role, you will:
You will be able to achieve this by:
- Offer expertise in Artificial Intelligence Strategy
- Apply deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to advice clients on their AI Strategy
- Design AI roadmaps for clients based on readiness, aspirations and vision
- Facilitate senior stakeholder workshops and labs to inform the AI roadmap/ choices
- Translate broader strategies into priorities, initiatives and a compelling team to achieve business/firm objectives
- Understanding key objectives for clients and Deloitte Omnia, and aligning people to them to set appropriate priorities and direction
- Setting and driving a problem solving approach for all client
- Assuming overall leadership in the delivery of projects, supported by a core team of Consultants
- Cultivating and building long term relationships with senior executive clients (i.e., C-suite, EVP, SVP level)
- Making an impact that matters by pushing yourself and your team to identify solutions to challenges that are most important for our clients, people, and society
- Developing high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Delivering exceptional client service by maximizing results and driving high performance from people, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influencing clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident and deep relationships across a diverse network
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies and trends, and be able to speak with confidence on potential implications for our clients
- Effectively collaborating within Omnia and within the larger organization to leverage the best talents
- "Big Picture" thinker, with the ability to achieve excellence through effective delegation
- Entrepreneurial attitude, desire to create new business, ability to inspire followership amongst team members
- 7+ years of consulting experience in a Strategic role with Tier 1 Professional Services, Consulting or Advisory Firms and/or other reputable organizations (including start-ups)
- Experience in strategy and/or technology enabled business transformation, innovation ideation, evaluation and adoption, strategic effectiveness and strategic model design, review, and management
- Completed Undergraduate degree in a Business/Management/Analytics/Engineering or related field; MBA, Master's or PhD degrees and any recognized professional certifications would be an asset
- Applied experience in AI, Data Science, and Analytics with a familiarity of languages, technologies, use cases, methodologies, and their practical application in a business context
- Demonstrated affinity with technology and interest in the topic of data, AI or advanced analytics as business enablers
- Exceptional senior/executive stakeholder management skills, including strong emotional intelligence and ability to relate to a variety of personality types
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including presentation and facilitation skills, and strong attention to detail
- Structured problem solving skills and logical thinking, as well as ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Strong organization skills: ability to prioritize work demands, and meet deadlines
- Commitment to quality, ethics, confidentiality, and professional and client service excellence
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Some Canadian travel will be required; candidates must also be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments
If you believe you have what it takes to be a successful member of our team please apply now. We know your career is important to you and it's important to us, too. The Manager role is just the first step of a highly successful career we can help you build.
The time is right for you to join Deloitte. Get your career off to great start. What impact will you make?Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Manufacturing and Production