Permanent Reference code
:125244 Primary Location:
Toronto, ON All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Burlington, ON; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Fredericton, NB; Halifax, NS; Kitchener, ON; Moncton, NB; Ottawa, ON; Regina, SK; Saint John, NB; Saskatoon, SK; St. John's, NL; Vancouver, BC; Vaughan, ON; Victoria, BC; Windsor, ON; Winnipeg, MB Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
- Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Define and Identify business capabilities and underlying technologies that directly support executive priorities, reduce costs, and drive operational excellence.What will your typical day look like?
Interpreting and translating business goals and objectives into current and future state architecture roadmaps and blueprints
• Researching and assessing new business and technology capabilities
• Partnering with other technology teams to ensure new projects are supporting established architectures and roadmaps
• Supporting business and technology leaders' decision making through fact-based recommendations that are aligned to business and technology priorities
• Participation in business architecture practice development activities.About the team
This is a small and driven team of business relationship managers and business architects that work hard and play hard. Come be part of the team that is instrumental in defining the technology direction for the firm.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is/has:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or related field with minimum 8 years' progressively advancing experience in business and technical analysis/architecture roles
• Extensive understanding of business and technical analysis/architecture concepts with proven experience in dealing with multifaceted, enterprise-wide projects/programs and stakeholders with complex or conflicting agendas
• Technology strategy development: collaborate with senior leaders and subject matter experts to develop comprehensive technology strategies and roadmaps aligned with operational goals.
• Excellent analytical and researching skills, with the ability to perform both top-down or bottom-up analysis to understand a business problem and find optimal business and technology solutions
• Ability to create both conceptual and logical business models (e.g. capability maps, business process models) to solve business problems and inform technology decisions
• Excellent communication and facilitation skills, with the ability to influence outcomes without a formal position of authority
• Strong presentation skills to make both strategic and tactical recommendations and effectively communicate with program/domain partners and service partners (internal and external)
• Working knowledge and practice of the following frameworks: Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK), Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) and The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF)
• Self-starter, highly motivated, passionate, enthusiastic, and "CAN-DO" attitude.Total Rewards
The salary range for this position is $85,000 - $156,000, and individuals may be eligible to participate in our bonus program. Deloitte is fair and competitive when it comes to the salaries of our people. We regularly benchmark across a variety of positions, industries, sectors, targets, and levels. Our approach is grounded on recognizing people's unique strengths and contributions and rewarding the value that they deliver.
Our Total Rewards Package extends well beyond traditional compensation and benefit programs and is designed to recognize employee contributions, encourage personal wellness, and support firm growth. Along with a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunities, we offer a wide array of initiatives that differentiate us as a people-first organization. Some representative examples include: $4,000 per year for mental health support benefits, a $1,300 flexible benefit spending account, 38+ days off (including 10 firm-wide closures known as "Deloitte Days"), flexible work arrangements and a hybrid work structure.Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or email@example.com
for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Developer, Computer Science, Manager, Equity, Business Analyst, Technology, Management, Finance
Management and Executive