You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this.
We are currently looking to hire a Senior Manager
to join the Canadian Resource Centre national management team. This role will ideally suit a professional with a proven track record of great technical skills. If you are looking for a career challenge, our growing team which supports a diverse group of engagement teams across Canada may be the opportunity for you.
Reporting to the National CRC Leader, the Manager's responsibilities will be to participate in the oversight of the day-to-day operations, identify CRC training needs, and provide support to the CRC Champions network and to engagement teams.
The CRC Manager will be assisting CRC Champions and business units with reporting so that they are able to manage their CRC objectives and related KPIs. Therefore, a primary role of the CRC Manager is to provide support and guidance to both offshore and onshore teams so that Canadian engagement teams can effectively leverage the CRC on their audits.
The focus will be to support engagement teams working on various types of audits and to formalize processes and policies for Risk Management and regulatory compliance purposes. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Overseeing day-to-day operations along with other members of the CRC national management team
- Identifying training needs
- Providing support for CRC Champions and business units to achieve objectives
- Providing support for engagement teams to effectively leverage the Audit CRC
- Assist in overseeing the QRM team at the CRC, identifying areas for quality improvement and overseeing implementation of solutions
- IBS code inquiries and follow-up
- Assist with projects such as the funds and pension confirmation initiatives
- Assist with budgeting, invoicing, and related analyses
- Assist with CRC resource management
- Leverage firm processes and programs to ensure active support of the business.
- Assist with onboarding activities for the Group new hires, temporary hires, secondees, and experienced hires.
- Assist with offboarding activities when someone leaves the team.
- Monitor mandatory training compliance for both Centres and follow up as needed to ensure on-time completion
- Assist in the receipt and review of monthly invoices, including entry into the accounting system.
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- Canadian CPA designation or international equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience working in Audit
- Minimum 2 years experience in people/ team management
- Experience with forecasting and modeling tools is an asset i.e., PowerBI, etc.
- Advanced skills with MS Office and Adobe Products. In particular, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Acrobat, etc.
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to oversee and manage multiple projects at one time.
- Positive and open-minded attitude.
- Values innovative thinking
- Strong team player and flexible (able to adapt to a fast paced, ever changing work environment)
- Capable of working independently and take ownership of tasks.
- Strong attention to detail with an aptitude for suggesting alternatives and making modifications to process and other documents.
- Experience (or proficiency to quickly learn) in data and analytics to support the senior manager in reporting and monitoring of metrics applicable to the group.
- Innovative mindset and the ability to assess current processes and suggest improvements.
- Bi-lingual in French and English is an asset.
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG is committed to the health and safety of our people, clients and communities. With this commitment in mind, KPMG complies with all public health mandates (provincially and/or federally, as applicable) and has implemented various safety measures, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. KPMG's COVID 19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees to be fully vaccinated if they wish to or are required to attend a KPMG office in the course of their duties.
As this role requires occasional or consistent attendance at a KPMG office, the successful candidate must be fully vaccinated (i.e. have received all doses that are recommended by Health Canada, including any boosters) and must provide KPMG with proof of vaccination. KPMG will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.