We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com What You'll Be Doing
You'll be partner with Relationship Managers to champion CIBC's vision of being "The Leader in Client Relationships", and you will promote the growth of the franchise through good entrepreneurial strengths. You'll develop strong relationships with our corporate clients by delivering superior cash management solutions that simplify and enhance working capital management. You will be responsible for developing new relationships, for the growth of the portfolio based on established guidelines, negotiating pricing agreements with clients, finding and implementing profitable cash management solutions for complex, treasury intensive clients. How You'll Succeed
• Relationship Building - Make an impact in your community, and show clients they're appreciated by engaging in marketing and outreach activities. Develop new client relationships through your business development activist leveraging referral sources, existing clients and centers of influence.
• Collaborate with your team to connect clients with opportunities. Provide Treasury best practices guidance and cash management solutions to meet your client's needs.
• Client First - Proactively assess your clients' needs and propose solutions to deliver to meet those needs. Good understanding of business and financial concepts to effectively articulate the cash management value proposition, as it relates to the impact on financial statements. Provide continued partnership and support to your clients through understanding there goals and objectives.
. Who You Are
• You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity. What CIBC Offers
• You can demonstrate experience in the financial industry with a focus in large corporate banking experience. You have 2-3 years experience in a relationship management, experience in treasury and cash management functions (payments & transactions) within larger organizations.
• You're driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
• You have a degree/diploma in: You have a Bachelors degree i n Business, Finance, Accounting, Marketing or related field
• Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork and accountability.
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
• Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home What You Need to Know
• Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
• Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
• Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
• CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com • You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit • This is a Temporary Full time 16 month contract role at 37.5 hours per week. Opportunities for the candidate to be brought on Full time regular will be considered once the contract expires.