In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California,and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a valueever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers,offering job opportunities at corporate-owned restaurants or restaurants owned by independent franchisees.
At McDonald's Canada, people are the foundation of our business. For over 50 years, the health and well-being of our crew, guests and communities have been of the utmost importance to us, and we know that now, more than ever, these things are top concerns for candidates like yourself. To learn about the ways we are keeping our crew and guests safe, please click here.
We are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business owners, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting the most out of life. Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day or that we have proudly helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids through Ronald McDonald House Charities? Job Description YOU.
You understand that service isn't just a transaction. It's about making a connection. You don't lead byrules, you lead by example. You have high expectations and consistently raise the bar for not onlyyourself, but also your team. When confronted with a situation you're able to assess and problem solvewith confidence. You put people before profit, knowing that creating a positive culture leads to happier, more engaged staff who will deliver a better experience for your guests. YOUR OPPORTUNITY.
- Instilling a sense of pride within your co-workers.
- Inspiring a team and to create a culture that helps deliver the world's best QSR experience.
- Participating in local events that positively impact your community
- Upholding our renowned cleanliness methodology.
- Building sales and profits, which in turn build your value, professionally and financially.
- Must have an open availability and be available on weekends and stat holidays
- Must be willing to work in the locations within our organization during our peak season. Transportation is provided (Canmore & Banff)
- Must have a desire to learn and be open to training and coaching.
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- The ability to coach, teach, train and motivate employees.
- A desire to strive for excellence.
- Previous McDonalds management experience is an asset