We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com #LI-133401803_KS2 What You'll Be Doing
As the Manager, Commercial banking
with an agriculture focus you proactively leverage your in-depth Agriculture industry experience to assist the Commercial Managers increase their Agriculture industry knowledge, promote the CIBC brand in the local Agriculture community, and maintain key referral and advocate relationships within the Agriculture sector. Working with primarily Agri-business accounts, the role provides a firm foundation for more senior portfolio management and sales roles. How You'll Succeed
• Relationship Building . Through the agri-business development activities leveraging referral sources, existing Ag clients and centers of influence. Develop new client relationships & actively monitor and manage these relationships by fully understanding our client's goals, objectives and status of our clients business. Who You Are
• Client Focus. Proactively assessing client needs and propose solutions to deliver what matters to our clients.
• Provide Solutions - Managing a portfolio of clients you will proactively assess client needs and propose solutions to deliver what matters to our clients. Structure, negotiate and document credit and cash management arrangements with clients and prospects that meet client needs.
• Industry Outreach. Leading our participation in trade shows and other Agriculture industry and community related events. Maintaining regular contact with industry advocates and government leaders. Manage the Bank's image in a designated rural market through demonstrating professionalism in the marketplace and being an Agriculture spokesperson for the Bank in their market area.
• You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity. • You can demonstrate experience. You have professional experience within the financial industry and agriculture commercial banking experience. • Your driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact. • You have a degree/diploma in. Business, Finance, Agribusiness, Accounting or related field. • Values mater to you . You bring your real self to work and you live our values-trust, teamwork and accountability. What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
• Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home • Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity • Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training • Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan What You Need to Know
• CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com • You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit • This is a regular full time role with a schedule of 37.5 hours each week. Your hours will be based on our banking centre operations, and you may need to work days, evenings and weekend s