Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
A Delivery Manager will be responsible for developing, maintaining and growing client relationships and leading project teams from project planning through execution, while specifically managing the day to day design and implementation of mobile/digital solutions. The manager will effectively identify and solve project-related problems that are technical, business and resource specific. Facilitates brainstorming sessions, project kick-offs, sprint planning, and retrospectives/post-mortem. Works with cross-functional teams to identify and enact continuous improvements to the project-delivery process.
Managers in our Digital Delivery team are expected to contribute to the organization's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
- Engagement Management : Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.
- Client Management : Manage expectations and day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Business Development : Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- People Development/ Coach : Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
- Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
- 5 to 6 years and above relevant consulting or industry experience in mobile, user experience, digital or ecommerce
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing technology engagements
- Experience leading a team of direct reports
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
- At least 1 year of experience in developing or managing iPhone, Android or enterprise-class applications
- Subject matter expert in mobile technologies and software project methodologies
- Agile (SCRUM) certification or experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or other project/program management training or experience
- Experience leading pursuit or sales team
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of team
- Willingness to mentor junior staff
- Strong analytical and technical skill
You've heard it before: digital has changed everything. We're all more connected, more informed, more interactive. We have more opportunity, but also more risk. Brands that want to succeed in this new world need a different kind of partner - one that tears down the traditional model of creative, tech, and business services-in-silo. That's what Customer Excellence & Experience is here to do. We don't just apply digital technology. We use it to uncover solutions for the most complex enterprise challenges to transform the customer journey. Customer Excellence & Experience delivers a unique combination of our firm's consulting capabilities, industry expertise and trusted methodologies, paired with cutting-edge creative prowess. Together, we offer the best parts of a creative agency and a strategic IT consultancy. From advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand building and campaign management, Customer Excellence & Experience offers end-to-end solutions that ultimately bring power to the way our clients engage with their customers-wherever they are on their journey.
We view every project through three lenses: strategy, technology, and creative. With any project we take on, we know that the value of our client's brand is in our hands. They demand solutions that mitigate risk, provide business value, and improve brand engagement. Customer Excellence & Experience helps clients balance the allure of emerging technologies with the realities of their business, the essence of their brand, and the needs of their customers. This helps us to deliver beautiful, functional solutions that meet-and exceed-our clients' needs.Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Posted: February 21, 2019
Closes: April 22, 2019