Ready to create innovative solutions and best practices? Join our team!
TELUS Digital is a team of highly skilled professionals dedicated to building innovative, data-driven, customer centric digital experiences. We run like a start-up, we've embraced lean and agile methodologies. We celebrate our failures and see them as opportunities to learn. Our culture fosters collaborative learning and out-of-the-box thinking in a relaxed environment. Help us to make something awesome and see what we are up to https://labs.telus.com/
. Here's the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together!
You are a skilled people leader with a passion for digital analytics and insights. Your outstanding decision making skills and eye for strategy will help you to communicate the vision to the team to ensure alignment with overall business objectives. In supporting this leading edge team of analytics consultants and data scientists, you will grow their skills as well as scale our digital analytics maturity at TELUS. Here's how...
• Focus on business acumen to drive our analytics and insights priorities
• Communicate agile methodologies including setting up rituals to drive our roadmap
• Bring forward best practices from your activity within the Analytics community
• Proactively work with the team to identify risks, prioritize them, and create plans to resolve in a timely manner
• Build the story of digital and of how the KPI's we track ladder up to the customer and business outcomes we are driving for TELUS
• Help build-out business cases to prioritize roadmap across the broader enterprise
• Collaborate with a broad array of stakeholders and Digital team members at all levels to ensure strategic visions are aligned and operational day-to-day execution is flawless
• Clearly articulate the end-to-end customer experience
• Enable your team to deliver value by constantly clearing roadblocks Qualifications:You're the missing piece of the puzzle...
•An inspirational leader, with ability to develop team members, positively influence change, and motivate others
•With a knack for collaboration, openly contributing ideas within a highly cross-functional team
•Passion for data and strong knowledge of digital analytics technologies
•Recognized for your skills in analytics, site testing, personalization and customer experience tools
•Confident in the use of agile, iterative, lean product lifecycles
•Senior level experience of 6+ years' within the industry Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn't matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you
create future friendly ® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Posted: August 13, 2018
Closes: September 19, 2018