Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Burlington; Edmonton; Gatineau; Halifax; Kitchener; London; Markham; Mississauga; Montreal; Ottawa; Quebec City; Regina; Saint John; Saskatoon; Toronto; Vancouver; Vaughan; Victoria; Winnipeg
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it. If you have the depth of experience and passion to assist organizations from various industries improve their EHS performance, then it's time to consider Deloitte. We are looking for a motivated, resilient, and committed individual who wants to accelerate their career with us!
Our highly diverse and multi-disciplinary team combines deep subject matter expertise, strategic thinking, and data and technology to meet the diverse and fast-evolving needs of our clients. Through our services, we help our clients understand, engage with and act on their EHS risks and opportunities.
Our National specialist EHS Team is a key part of our Sustainability and Climate Change Practice within our Risk Advisory Service Line. Deloitte's holistic approach to EHS means we create the right level of oversight and awareness of the true performance of organizational EHS. We help our clients meet their EHS responsibilities, protect people and profits, and create sustainable, long-term improvements in environment, health, safety, and well being performance.What will your typical day look like?
Working with us means that you will be working with our EHS Team which is a key part of our Sustainability and Climate Change practice. As a Manager on this team, you will lead successful client engagements in all areas of our practice, contributing to diverse projects with multi-disciplinary and integrated teams. You can expect to lead capable and national teams of EHS practitioners, manage those teams and our clients through challenging EHS transformations, and help to build and foster long-term client and colleague relationships backed by the quality and passion you bring to this space.About the team
We are a highly connected Team embedded within the National Sustainability practice looking to continually grow, innovate, and offer quality and innovation to our clients. Our team is collaborative, and we work together to analyze our client's issues and develop solutions. Being a National team, you'll join us in working with clients across industries and provinces to bring the quality results that Deloitte provides. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
- Depth of experience acting as a leader within an EHS consulting practice or within industry, with an appreciation of the challenges to Managers who straddle the line between professional services Firms and the clients who work with them.
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, environmental or related science, and/or a Degree or Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety with outstanding credentials.
- A minimum of 8 years relevant and professional work experience, which will include:
- A thorough understanding of industry standards and guidelines related to occupational health and safety and environmental regulations
- Experience developing and implementing EHS standards, procedures, and processes to manage risks (i.e., management system experience)
- Experience leading or supporting the implementation of EHS related technology and applications
- Experience leading or supporting the implementation of EHS data analytic
- Sound understanding of corporate EHS risks across various industry sectors with particular emphasis on energy and resources.
- A collaborative and engaging leadership style, and the ability to coach and lead teams to greatness.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver commitments on time and budget.
- Attention to detail and commitment to deliver high-quality work products.
- A willingness to travel within North America on select occasions.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Manufacturing and Production