Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Montreal; Toronto; Vancouver
External Posting Description A career in Consulting will offer you the opportunity to:
- Embrace and live the firm's purpose - to make an impact that matters - by pushing yourself and your team to identify solutions to challenges that are most important for our clients, people, and society
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service by maximizing results and driving high performance from people, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, and align people to them to set appropriate priorities and direction
For more information on a career with Deloitte, please visit this video link . As a Manager in Finance & Perfomance, Consulting practice, you will:
- Deliver Finance consulting services to high-profile organizations, including projects in:
- Finance Shared Services and outsourcing advisory
- Finance Transformation (People, Process, Technology)
- Finance Perfrmance Management
- Provide a comprehensive suite of services to support the CFO and transform the Finance function
- Analyze and diagnose client business issues to develop and recommend creative solutions
- Own and cultivate relationships with clients and demonstrate a strong ability to leverage prevalent methodologies
- Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability by understanding all the mechanics of project management, including risks, budget, economics, and other relevant issues
- Demonstrate your expertise in several specializations and build your reputation as a business advisor
- Manage a diverse team of talented consultants on multiple client engagements while coaching them to achieve their highest potential
- Contribute to practice growth and development
External Posting Qualifications
- Experience advising and delivering Finance function solutions, ideally in a management consulting environment
- Experience in financial management disciplines such as:
- Finance Strategy - defining Finance's vision, strategy and operating model
- Finance Systems - assessing finance system architecture, perfrming system selection and implementation
- Finance Process - process design (e.g. financial close, order to cash, procure to pay, planning and budgeting), finance benchmarking and business case development
- Finance Information - defining Finance's information model, performance management and finance analytics
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities
- Experience with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership
- Experience with or interest in acquiring knowledge of systems and technologies that support the Finance function; exposure to technologies that enable the Finance function (such as Oracle, SAP, and Workday, etc.) would be considered an asset
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Track record of inspiring and leading teams through complex engagements
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
- A completed Accounting designation (strongly preferred) or a completed MBA
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter USA to work on client assignments.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Manufacturing and Production