Finning Canada Number of Openings:
The Manager, HR Reporting and Support Centre provides leadership and oversight of the reporting and support services within the HR function. This role is responsible for oversight and leadership of HR processes, guidelines and reporting through the employee life cycle. This role provides leadership to the Reporting & Support Centre team and acts as the liaison for numerous stakeholders both within and outside of HRJob Description: Major Job Functions:
Reporting and HR Data
- Create and execute the short and long-term reporting vision and strategy that is aligned with leadership priorities, delivering solutions that apply across the full employee lifecycle.
- Build, analyze and effectively communicate results of monthly, quarterly, annual and adhoc metric reporting for senior management and the Human Resources team
- Provide reporting expertise and support to the HR team in service to the businesses regarding the development of HR metrics that drive future forecasting capabilities and strategic insights (i.e. absenteeism, headcount, recruitment statistics)
- Ensure data integrity, using HR databases, review information gathering processes, verify integrity of data and customize data extracts to meet information needs
- Manage and execute internal and external HR related audits monthly, quarterly and annually
- Design and maintain a variety of support documentation for the Human Resources team as a reference for various programs and process
- Develop research and modeling to understand how each business can achieve strategic goals.
- Partner with the HCM and analytics teams for development and rollout of automated reporting solutions, including the build of technical requirements, design, testing and other technical requirements as needed.
- Act in a consultative role, working with and enabling HR leaders to appropriately frame, analyze and address business problems.
- Present findings to HR Leadership on a regular basis, offer recommendations and opinions on what can be improved and implemented to achieve objectives.
- Participate in adhoc project work as required and acts as Subject Matter expert on HR Reporting and Data
• Leadership of the Support Services Team
Education & Experience:
- Responsible for the day-to-day leadership of the Support Services team including coaching and mentoring, performance feedback and supporting growth and development opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HR or a related field.
- 2+ years specific HR Reporting experience
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources in a generalist/analytics role combined with 2 years in a leadership function.
- Experience with HRIS platforms, Workday would be an asset
- Technologically Savvy
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.