We're on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we're looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what's right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com What You'll Be Doing
Your role will not be just to be a banker - you will be a banking partner, a true champion for our clients' businesses, who will be committed to delivering on flexible business solutions, dedicated business expertise and timely business advice to help our clients realize their goals.You will join CIBC to manage and grow a portfolio of commercial banking clients! As a Manager, you will proactively develop new business opportunities in the community and ensuring clients day to day banking needs are being met at the highest level. #LI-133401803_KS2
How You'll Succeed
• Relationship Building - Make an impact in your community, and show clients they're appreciated by engaging in marketing and outreach activities. Develop new client relationships through your business development activist leveraging referral sources, existing clients and centers of influence.
• Collaborate - You & your team will connect clients with opportunities. Develop a profile in the local business community in order to leverage that profile into effective working relationships with new and existing clients and internal partners.
• Credit Management - You will Structure, negotiate and document credit and cash management arrangements with clients and prospects that meet client needs.
• Client First- Proactively assess your clients' needs and propose solutions to deliver to meet those needs. Provide continued partnership and support to your clients through understanding there goals and objectives. Who You Are
• You can demonstrate experience in commercial or business banking, risk and credit portfolio management a minimum of 1 year. What CIBC Offers
• You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
• You put our clients first. You have well-developed client and relationship management skills. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions.
• You're driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
• You have a degree/diploma in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
• Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork and accountability.
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You'll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone's unique talents, and empowers teams to do what's right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
• Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home What You Need to Know
• Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
• Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
• Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
• CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
• You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
• This is a regular full time role with a schedule of 37.5 hours each week.
Posted: February 22, 2019
Closes: April 23, 2019