Permanent Reference code
:110231 Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary, AB Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
We are looking for operations technology leaders and consultants (Process Engineers, SCADA/DCS Technologists, Tech Savvy, Consulting Leaders) who want to enable companies to transform digitally and operate more efficiently using leading edge technologies. What will your typical day look like?
If you join us, you'll be working as part of Deloitte Consulting's Industrial Smart Operations Practice, with a focus on modernizing operational technology for our clients across the energy, resources, and utilities industries. You will be working with clients to help reshape their company using innovative operational technologies. You will also be involved in client relationship development , support junior team members, able to work independently, be the day-to-day face of Deloitte to C lient, requests for Proposals and mandates pertaining to operational technology transformation. About the team
We provide you with Purposeful work, enable flexibility in how you work, develop you to be an inspiring leader and empower you to grow in your career.
Our team is based in Calgary, Toronto and Vancouver, focused on the Resources & Industrials (ER&I) space. We help our clients to modernize and rethink their operational philosophies using the right technologies. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is:
- An Industry focused professional (Mining, Utilities, Oil & Gas: Upstream, Midstream, Downstream) who is looking to deepen their industry experience and is passionate about solving challenging problems
- ~8-12 years of industry experience
- Studied a technical discipline or equivalent (e.g. Mineral, Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering, Engineering Technologist, etc.)
- Have previous sales/ project management or management experiences
- Have the ability to lead a team and client through complex topics
Passionate about and experienced with some of the following:
- Operational Technology and Data Strategy (including IT/OT convergence, OT Strategy, Digital Twins, Field Worker of the Future, Remote Operations)
- Operations & Process Optimization / Excellence
- Value Chain Optimization
- Control Centre Operations
- Asset Performance Management & Predictive Maintenance
- Asset Lifecycle Management
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)
- Data & Analytics
- Business education or finance
Technical experience in any of the following areas is desired:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- SCADA, DCS, MES, Historians, Aveva, Aspentech, Schneider Electric, Haverly, Honeywell, or similar technologies
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Operations Manager, Consulting, Performance Management, Industrial Engineer, Operations, Technology, Human Resources, Engineering
Management and Executive