Permanent Reference code
:118941 Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Greater Toronto Area, Canada All Available Locations:
Vaughan, ON; Burlington, ON; Kitchener, ON; Markham; Mississauga; Toronto, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
What will your typical day look like?
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Deloitte seeks an experienced Account Manager to support the business through the development, management, and execution of strategic activities for our Cyber Security clients.
Key focus areas:
About the team
- Drive client satisfaction, client loyalty and ensure all deliverables are met according to the Managed Security Service SOW.
- Develop and implement account strategy, linking our capabilities to trends, understanding firm services and applicable offerings, development of account plan.
- Support the creation of internal and external client communications and relationship development plans , including distribution of thought leadership to stakeholders and development of client-facing deliverables (e.g., relationship maps, meeting documents, newsletters, onboarding documents)
- Maintain ongoing reporting including opportunity management, net service revenues, budgeting, and status of any relevant issues within the account
- Build relationships across internal and external ecosystem; connect with peers, subject matter experts, global counterparts, clients, vendors to develop and bring ideas to the team, create alliances and enhance the client relationship and security posture
- Clearly articulate and execute on all issues or opportunities related to cyber security and Deloitte's managed service offering.
- Lead and facilitate the client feedback program for your designated accounts
- Adhere to firm's policies in the areas of:
- Intellectual property
Client Delivery Managers work directly with Deloitte leadership teams and act as the single point of contact for Managed Security Service account operations. Client Delivery Managers help build and execute client strategies, optimize internal support, increase efficiencies, and assist in developing relationships with senior executives with the intent of building the firm's top line revenue across all streams of Deloitte's Managed Security Service.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree or diploma in Cyber Security, Finance, Business or other related discipline is preferred.
- Strong understanding of cyber security and supporting Managed Security Services with a minimum three years working in this field.
- Minimum five years of Client Delivery and support experience (preferably at a professional services or managed services organization).
- Professional designations such as CISSP, or willing to pursue within the cyber space.
- Large account and large contract support experience.
- Ambitious, enthusiastic, and proactive with the ability to solve complex problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical, detail oriented, and strong problem solving and project management skills with the ability to scale effectively across a large matrix organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, comfortable presenting to c-suite executives.
- Flexibility and adaptability required.
- Good team building and facilitation skills.
- Experience mentoring/coaching others.
- Ability to obtain secret government clearance; please review the Government of Canada website to ensure you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Strong computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Cyber Security, Project Manager, Developer, Equity, Risk Management, Security, Technology, Finance
Management and Executive