You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 146 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
As part of KPMG's Calgary Marketing team, the Marketing Manager is a collaborative professional who will work with a dynamic team to drive growth and opportunities for the practice.
Reporting to the Associate Director, you will work with local Partners, national and regional marketers, and Subject Matter Experts to develop and execute integrated marketing plans to meet the goals and objectives for your specific portfolio.
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong, tactical, self-starter who is interested in further developing their strategic marketing skillset, thrives in a fast-paced environment and is a true team player. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Plan, manage, and execute an annual marketing plan for your portfolio that aligns with national plans and local business objectives and account plans
- Develop and execute in-market activities including events (virtual and in-person), sponsorships, digital marketing, content marketing, internal and external communications, and other market-positioning activities
- Deliver strategic events, including event management logistics, content development, list management/creation, invitation development and distribution, registration management, and day-of execution
- Manage the development and production (including editing) of marketing collateral, including slipsheets, presentations, pitch decks, internal and external emails, newsletters, web content and social media
- Review market, revenue, and previous campaign data to help identify opportunities and develop programs to target business these opportunities
- Measure the success of in-market activities and prepare quarterly reports for management
- Leverage CRM to support relationship building initiatives
- Actively advance collaboration across service lines, industries, and regions to share and leverage best practices and enhance overall marketing efficiencies
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- 5 to 8 years of marketing experience, including project management and content development and a strong understanding of B2B and account-based marketing. Experience with a professional services environment, partnership or agency experience considered an asset
- Diploma or undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, Management, or related field
- Confidence to provide information, support, and recommendations to senior management with a strong track record of client service delivery and stakeholder management
- Quick study and self-starter, capable of working with little day-to-day supervision
- Superior project management skills (must be able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment), with a positive, solution-oriented approach
- A passion for delivering first class virtual and in person events with experience in managing all aspects
- Strong social and digital media acumen with experience in managing these aspects of campaigns and conversant with demand generation, and lead nurturing campaigns
- Previous experience defining and measuring ROI for marketing campaigns, events, and digital media
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with ability to interact effectively and proactively with a wide range of professionals at every level
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.
Government Sales and Marketing