In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonalds history. In 1967, the first McDonalds Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and weve been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonalds Canada is proud to be one of the worlds leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. Were also more than just your local restaurant. Were hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.
How about the chance to work for one of the worlds most recognizable brands. A company that provides the support and training to help you realize your ambitions on all fronts: Professionally, personally, financially. To grow by tapping into a network that spans across the globe. And have to ability to help great causes like Ronald McDonald House, which helped more than 300,000 Canadian families with sick kids. If that sounds compelling to you, then wed love to hear from you.YOU.
You understand that service isnt just a transaction. Its about making a connection. You dont lead by rules, you lead by example. You have high expectations and consistently raise the bar for not only yourself, but also your team. When confronted with a situation youre able to assess and problem solve with confidence. You put people before profit, knowing that creating a positive culture leads to happier, more engaged staff who will deliver a better experience for your guests.YOUR OPPORTUNITY.
- Instilling a sense of pride within your co-workers.
- Inspiring a team and to create a culture that helps deliver the worlds best QSR experience.
- Participating in local events that positively impact your community
- Upholding our renowned cleanliness methodology.
- Building sales and profits, which in turn build your value, professionally and financially.
We are looking for canidates that are availabe to work a varity of shifts and hours.
We are also looking to fill the postion of Overnight Manager.
Additional InformationThe Role:
Benefits of joining our team!
- Supervises, co-ordinates and schedules the activities of staff who prepare and serve food
- Helps maintain standards for raw and finished product quality, service and speed, quality and cleanliness
- Controls labour hours and cash flow while on shift
- Helps maintain stock, safety & personnel records
- Trains staff and ensures that food and service meet quality control standards
- May participate in the hiring of crew members and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
- Knows and helps to enforce and educate crew on all appropriate personnel policies, labour laws, and security and safety procedures.
We take care of our employees.Its time to work for us!
- Flexible working hours (P/T or F/T)
- Competitive starting wages based on experience
- Medical & Dental Benefits (for full time employees)
- 50% off food at every participating McDonalds in Canada
- Free uniforms
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Refer-A-Friend Program
- Employee Outings & Activities
If you have a minimum of 1 year of shift management experience and would love to be part of a great Management Team, apply today! Send us your resume, apply online at www.mcdonalds.ca/careers or apply in person at any of our 8 locations as interviews are happening today and paid training is available now!
Posted: February 20, 2019
Closes: April 21, 2019