Permanent Reference code
:125673 Primary Location:
Calgary, AB All Available Locations:
Calgary, AB; Montreal, QC; Toronto, ON; Vancouver, BC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
What will your typical day look like?
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
Due to significant growth, we are looking for an experienced Manager with expertise in SAP S/4 Treasury to join our Canadian team. In this role, you will be leading/supporting SAP S/4 Hana projects focused on Treasury business processes and functionality. A typical day will include working with our clients and our multi-disciplinary project teams in implementing SAP S/4 Treasury in corporate or government organizations, ensuring the solution meets business requirements and deadlines. You will play a key role in client communication, requirements and business processes, design, configuration, testing and go-live readiness and support. You will also coach junior colleagues, including offshore resources, fostering collaboration within Deloitte's Global SAP Treasury team.About the team
Deloitte's Treasury Advisory team works with CFO's, CIO's, CRO's, Treasurers and others within the treasury organization address key business challenges and enhance all aspects of treasury operations and controls. We differentiate ourselves by combining deep Treasury business experience with exceptional SAP S/4 technical expertise in one team. Our team is comprised of specialists in cash and liquidity management, foreign exchange, financial risk and controls, debt and investments management, policies, governance, and treasury technology. We are recognized in the industry as a leader in both Treasury Risk Management and SAP S/4 Treasury.Enough about us, let's talk about you
To be successful, you will be someone with:
• 4+ years of consulting or corporate treasury experience with focus on technology implementation projects.
• 4+ years of SAP Treasury, SAP Finance (Fl) or SAP Finance Supply Chain Management (FSCM) experience preferably through multiple implementations with at-least 1+ full-life cycle implementations covering all phases of software development life cycle
• Demonstrated experience in working with and/or leading/project managing both onshore and offshore delivery team
• SAP certifications in Treasury or Finance are considered an asset
• Hands-on experience with any of SAP Treasury core components (e.g. Cash Management, Transaction Manager, In-House Cash, Risk Analyzers, Liquidity Planner, Hedge Management and Accounting, SWIFT integration, Bank Communication Management, integration with Financial Accounting and other applications)
• Experience developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under inter-dependent project deadlines
• Strong presentation, consulting, project management, client, and training/ mentoring skills
• Strong understanding of Treasury business process and controls. Good working knowledge of cash management, FX, debt capital markets and interest rate risk management
• Professional designations such as CTP (Certified Treasury Professional) considered an asset
• Authorized to work in Canada and willingness to travel periodically within North AmericaTotal Rewards
The salary range for this position is $104,000 - $173,000, and individuals may be eligible to participate in our bonus program. Deloitte is fair and competitive when it comes to the salaries of our people. We regularly benchmark across a variety of positions, industries, sectors, targets, and levels. Our approach is grounded on recognizing people's unique strengths and contributions and rewarding the value that they deliver.
Our Total Rewards Package extends well beyond traditional compensation and benefit programs and is designed to recognize employee contributions, encourage personal wellness, and support firm growth. Along with a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunities, we offer a wide array of initiatives that differentiate us as a people-first organization. Some representative examples include: $4,000 per year for mental health support benefits, a $1,300 flexible benefit spending account, 38+ days off (including 10 firm-wide closures known as "Deloitte Days"), flexible work arrangements and a hybrid work structure.Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or firstname.lastname@example.org
for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
SAP, Testing, Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain, Developer, Technology, Operations
Management and Executive