Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Edmonton; Langley; Saskatoon; Vancouver; Winnipeg
External Posting Description
A career in Tax with our Business Tax group will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with exceptional business advisors who are eminent in their respective technical field
- Provide value-focused tax solutions and business advice to private businesses and their owners, ranging from new ventures to multi-billion dollar multi-national enterprises.
- Advise, guide and support management and ownership groups in achieving their goals
- Leverage the breadth and depth of our global tax practice in serving the needs of our clients.
- Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients, focused delivering value for those clients
- Guide the development of our emerging tax professionals as they expand their business advisory skillset
As a Manager Or Senior Manager You Will
- Become part of the leadership team that will continue to drive the growth of our tax practice
- Plan and lead engagements focused on exploring and implementing tax strategies that help our clients achieve their goals
- Proactively take relevant and valuable tax ideas to our clients to grow the practice
- Build relationships at a senior level and be seen as a trusted business advisor
- Participate in the creation and delivery of talent development programs to support the growth of our people
- Actively mentor and coach team members to their highest potential
- Create a learning environment through leadership
External Posting Qualifications
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant work experience advising private companies and their owners
- Completion of the CPA Canada In-depth Tax program along with completion of, or interest in enrolling in, CICA Corporate Reorganizations course and/or Advanced Tax Issues for the Owner Manager
- Demonstrated business advisory mindset that enables clients to achieve their objectives
- Commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to clearly explain complex tax and business issues to our clients
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations, project profitability and team leadership
- Experienced in business development and building a practice
- Ability to anticipate the long term impact of all decisions and take a broad approach to problem solving
- Execute a client service plan on complex engagements and work closely with the Partners in exceeding our client's expectations while identifying and mitigating business risks associated with projects
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel. Candidates must be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Manufacturing and Production