At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
Are you a talented and proven leader who motivates teams and provides exceptional customer service?
We are looking for Managers to join our dynamic team. Our teams of professionals help our clients' manage risk so they can focus on their core business. By intimately understanding each client's business, we convert information into insights to uncover hidden opportunities to improve client efficiency and performance.
KPMG Enterprise is looking for a well-rounded experienced Manager/Senior Manager to join our growing group in Edmonton. In this role, you will work directly with clients, staff and partners to deliver non-audit assurance, accounting and tax services for private clients. The ideal candidate will have public practice experience working with private companies, strong technical accounting skills and tax knowledge. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Manage and Review Compilation of Finacial Statement Engagements, Review Engagements and Tax Compliance Engagements including corporate, personal, partnership and trust returns for private clients;
- Apply knowledge of Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (ASPE);
- Accept accountability for overall engagement completion and ensure all deadlines are communicated and met both internally with staff and partners and externally with clients;
- Assist partners in client receivables and billings;
- Apply professional judgment when making non-routine decisions and seek guidance where appropriate;
- Identify and analyze client needs and provide comprehensive solutions and advice;
- Provide exceptional service to our clients and foster excellent relationships as a trusted private company business advisor;
- Meet with clients to review results and deliver final report;
- Develop a thorough understanding of firm services, businesses and industry through experiential learning;
- Manage and lead engagement teams effectively;
- Train and develop junior staff as a mentor;
- Act as a Performance Manager to staff.
Keys to your success:
- Qualified CPA with experience working in a management role (minimum number of 2 years as a manager) in an Assurance and Tax environment in a public practice firm;
- Strong technical accounting and tax knowledge;
- Experience working with private companies of all sizes;
- Strong project management skills with a demonstrated ability to manage time and adhere to strict deadlines and budget;
- Superior interpersonal skills and leadership skills with a commitment to mentoring;
- Demonstrate ability to develop a positive rapport with clients and develop business relationships with clients to understand their needs and execute plans to meet their objectives.
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.