Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Description Remarkable people. Remarkable work. Remarkable career.
At Deloitte, we recognize that the days of one set path to career success are long over. We offer you the flexibility and choice to customize a work experience that fuels your passions, strengths and ambitions. We also try to ensure there are plenty of occasions to have fun, relax, play, exercise, and build relationships. At Deloitte, we are redefining what it means to be a professional services firm. We are all about 'remarkable': Remarkable people. Remarkable work. Remarkable career.
( Even our workplace is remarkable! )
Our Human Capital practice ( HRT Advisory, HR Transformation , Org Design, Managerial Design, Change Management, Talent Consulting) is leading the way when it comes to helping clients make sense of and draw insights from the rapid changes happening in the market. From being digital, to employee experience, to robotic process automation and the future of work: it is no longer enough to be strategic, HR needs to be the agent of change and innovation, win the war for talent and embrace the workforce disruption. Our ability to provide end-to-end services to our clients - from helping them envision where they want to go, to technology selection and solution design, straight through to implementation - makes us a standout in the market place (analysts consistently rate us as the leading firm in Canada and globally!). The roadmap to becoming a high-impact HR organization has never been more complex, and yet, it has never been more exciting to play in this space. Possibilities are limitless.
As a Manager/Senior Manager, you will play a key role in how we deliver our services to clients across a breadth of industries. You will have the opportunity to leverage leading research, analytics, technology and industry insights to impact the future of work and provide strategic and business-focused solutions to our clients. You will be part of a team that loves collaborating, taking on challenges and exceeding expectations. No two days are ever the same, but here is a sample of some of the work you might do in this role: build the infrastructure for new HR capabilities like predictive analytics, robotic process automation and employee experience; deliver engagements that advance strategic HR transformation for clients; develop and maintain client relationships and lead projects from planning through execution; consult with clients to increase effectiveness and reduce costs of HR service delivery through improved processes and technologies; participate in the selection, design and implementation of technology-enabled business and HR solutions for clients. Who you are
Growing your career and future at Deloitte is within your hands and here is how you'll succeed:
- You are genuinely passionate about HR, keeping up with trends, having your own point of view on what HR will look like in 10 to 15 years, and staying connected with what is happening in the market today, from an employee and an employer perspective.
- You demonstrate social perceptiveness, by being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do by listening well and encouraging an open exchange of information and ideas using the appropriate communication tools.
- You have a design mindset, delivering a unique and customized customer service solution by using logic, imagination, intuition, and systemic reasoning to explore possibilities of what could be and by as a means of creating the desired outcomes that benefit the end user.
- You lead from the heart and with a purpose. You understand what drives those around you, you push them to do their best and you provide your teams with challenging and meaningful opportunities.
- You're able to influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and truly understanding their needs. You project confidence, optimism, energy and credibility internally and externally.
- You have a bachelor's degree in a related field. Master's degree, CHRP and PMP designations are all attributes we are looking for, but if you have not acquired one yet, we are happy to help you to!
- You have a successful career including progressively responsible roles in management and/or consulting.
- You are experienced in leading teams of varying sizes that work with tight deadlines and with a high standard quality of work.
- You have experience in playing a project manager role and being able to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities.
- You are able to travel within Canada, US and, on occasion, internationally.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply