Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Experience MyFlex where reduced hours or seasonal work allows you to meet your personal goals.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups. Align organizations with the critical changes required for success. What will your typical day look like?
There are no typical days for a Manager in the Transformational Change group. You'll play a key role in leading and delivering consulting services to our clients, often focused on business transformations, supported with the implementation of large scale technologies such as SAP S/4 HANA. You will be part of a team that loves collaborating, taking on challenges and exceeding expectations. In many cases, you will have the opportunity to work on multifunctional teams that bring together the unparalleled breadth and depth of our professional services, truly operating as one Deloitte.About the team
Our Transformational Change practice is leading the way when it comes to helping clients draw insights from the rapid changes happening in the market and drive sustainable changes in the way people work. From being digital and employee & Customer experience, to robotic process automation and the future of work, our clients need to navigate this landscape of disruption. Our ability to enable our clients to lead and manage strategic transformation in their organization makes us a standout in the mark place - consistently rated as the leading firm in Canada and globally!Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• Previous professional services / consulting experience within a reputable firm.
• Proven track record leading and implementing large scale, complex organizational change management programs in areas such as technology adoption, strategic change and cultural adoption.
• Experience leading teams of varying sizes that work with tight deadlines and with a high standard quality of work.
• Experience playing a project manage role and being able to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities.
• The ability to anticipate the short and long-term impact of decisions and take a broad approach to problem solving.Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production