11128 Primary Location:
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
You will work with a variety of experienced colleagues and clients
You will help clients to create value and solve problems
We have a supportive, diversified and entrepreneurial workplace Opportunity to join a dynamic, exciting and challenging work environment with unlimited potential!What will your typical day look like?
A typical day will include meetings with colleagues and clients to scope, frame, execute and deliver reports, insights, advice and impact. This will include research, analysis, report creation, presentations, and delivery. We work with a variety of clients in a range of size and industries including private companies, publicly traded companies, governments, crown corporations, and investors. We also work closely with our colleagues across Deloitte to create teams on the fly to ensure we have the optimal mix of expertise and experience to deliver a client experience that is exceptional!
As a Manager you will:
• Work collaboratively as part of a local and national team of talented advisors
• Cultivate and maintain valued relationships with clients and key contacts
• Lead team members in executing on and preparing client deliverables
• Analyze financial data, review accounting and various records
• Identify issues, define symptoms and recommend solutions
• Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability
• Prioritize objectives and conduct project planning, engagement oversight, and reporting
• Develop your expertise in a specialization and your reputation as a business advisor
• Contribute to practice growth and development
• Participate in the development and delivery of training programs
• Coach and mentor select junior practitioners to their highest potential and act as a role modelAbout the team
Deloitte's Value Advisory team specializes in solving complex business and transaction issues, including analyzing valuation alternatives and recommending solutions. We understand how to quantify and present valuation analyses and conclusions in concert with prevailing accounting, tax, and regulatory codes for transaction, financing, litigation, strategic management, and compliance purposes. Our main areas of focus are:
• Business valuations;
• Damage quantification;
• Valuations related to financial statements;
• Mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures;
• Strategic and financial consulting; and
• Financial modeling.
We have a diverse team that is energized, supports each other and our clients and delivers on our promises. Our team includes people with CPAs, CBVs, CFAs, MBAs, CFEs and other qualifications. We believe in life-long learning and are always excited to examine new ideas, new ways of working and new opportunities! Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
4-6 years of work experience in any of the following industries: : FSI, Public Sector, Energy Services, Real Estate, Construction & Engineering, Life Sciences, Professional Services, etc. Public practice experience could be an asset.
CPA and CBV designations strongly preferred
Strong analytical, research, business thinking and insights
Self-discipline, organization, able to set priorities and manage competing demands
Excellent computer and analytical skills
Superb communication skills: written and oral Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production