Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary The Opportunity
Our Workforce Transformation practice is focused on enabling organizations to unlock the human potential of the workforce to meet the challenges and opportunities presented by the future of work. We work with our clients in the face of transformation, disruption and opportunity to build the workforce they need now and into future. Whether it is imagining the possibilities of the future by leveraging industry-specific data analytics and insights to define an organization's ambition and strategy for transforming the workforce for the future, or align workforce development programs to access skills, curate next generation experiences and engage the workforce of the future, you'll have the opportunity to help prepare organizations for the future of work. The role
As a Manager, you will play a key role in how we deliver our services to clients across a breadth of industries and solution offerings. You will have the opportunity to leverage leading research, analytics, technology, and industry insights to impact the future of work and provide strategic and business-focused solutions to our clients. You will be part of a team that loves collaborating, taking on challenges and exceeding expectations. Who you are
Growing your career and future at Deloitte is within your hands and here is how you'll succeed:
You Your role as a manager at Deloitte
- You are genuinely passionate about helping organizations transform their workforce. You keep up with trends in the market today and have your own point of view on how work is changing for businesses and people and are excited about helping organizations shape and prepare for this.
- You demonstrate social perceptiveness, by being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do. You listen well and encourage an open exchange of information and ideas using the appropriate communication tools.
- You have a design mindset, delivering a unique and customized customer service solution by using logic, imagination, intuition, and systemic reasoning to explore possibilities of what could be and as a means of creating the desired outcomes that benefit the end user.
- You lead from the heart and with a purpose. You understand what drives those around you, you push them to do their best and you provide your teams with challenging and meaningful opportunities.
- You're able to influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and truly understanding their needs. You project confidence, optimism, energy and credibility internally and externally.
What's Required The essentials
- Embrace and live the firm's purpose - to make an impact that matters - by pushing yourself and your team to identify solutions to challenges that are most important for our clients, people, and society.
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities.
- Deliver exceptional client service by maximizing results and driving high performance from people, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders.
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships.
- Understand objectives for clients and Deloitte, and align people to them to set appropriate priorities and direction.
Join our team, share your strengths and dare to explore what a remarkable future could mean for you at Deloitte!Why Deloitte?
- You have an undergraduate degree with outstanding academic qualifications. Post graduate degree and PMP designations are all attributes we are looking for, but if you have not acquired one yet, we are happy to help you to!
- You have a successful career, including progressively responsible roles in management and/or consulting, ideally in a leadership capacity.
- You have a proven track record working as a strategic advisor to clients, helping them solve complex talent, leadership and workforce transformation challenges.
- You are experienced in leading teams of varying sizes that work with tight deadlines and with a high standard quality of work.
- You are experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communication and facilitation, managing client expectations, profitability and team leadership
- You have experience in playing a project manager role and being able to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities.
- You have the ability to anticipate the short and long-term impact of decisions and take a broad approach to problem solving
- You are able to travel within Canada, US and, on occasion, internationally.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Apply now × Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply
Manufacturing and Production