Permanent Primary Location:
Calgary, Alberta, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary Let's Reinvent the Workplace with a Human Focus
The composition of the workforce is changing dramatically. As alternative work arrangements become more common, how can organizations appeal to, engage with, and drive value through works of all different types? How can we help organizations prepare and thrive in the future world of work?
No two days are the same for a Manager in the Workforce Transformation (WFT) team, but in this role we will expect you to:
About the National and local WFT team:
- Consult with clients to understand the impact of disruption on the work, worker and workplace and help them define their ambition and strategy for transforming the workforce of the future.
- Develop and maintain client relationships at multiple organizational levels.
- Lead and empower teams to deliver workforce transformation projects, applying a blend of data driven, agile and human centered approaches to enhance productivity.
- Build capability and curate next generation employee experiences.
- Bring strategic perspective and expertise to our clients and our practice.
- Actively contribute to continuing to grow the Workforce Transformation practice both regionally and nationally.
In our clients' eyes, we are strategic advisors and partners in their workforce transformation journeys, working with them in the face of transformation, disruption and opportunity to build the workforce they need now and into future.). To each other, we are a committed, diverse, supportive and collaborative group of professionals who are passionate about unlocking the potential of people in organizations whilst creating rewarding and meaningful career experiences for people at all levels.In joining our team, we can offer you:
You are someone who is:
- Work on the most challenging, complex workforce challenges facing organizations today.
- Access to the latest, leading edge thinking on the future of work, what it means for organizations and the opportunity to apply this every day.
- Collaborate and learn from a passionate team of individuals who are committed to collective success.
- Fast paced, diverse career opportunities which are 100% focused on enabling you to reach your fullest potential.
- Supportive, committed leadership who is vested in your success.
- Genuinely passionate about helping organizations transform their workforce. You keep up with trends in the market today and have your own point of view on how work is changing for businesses and people and are excited about helping organizations shape and prepare for this.
- Able to demonstrate social perceptiveness, by being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do. You listen well and encourage an open exchange of information and ideas using the appropriate communication tools.
- Enabled with a design mindset, delivering a unique and customized customer service solution by using logic, imagination, intuition, and systemic reasoning to explore possibilities of what could be and as a means of creating the desired outcomes that benefit the end user.
- Leading the heart and with a purpose. You understand what drives those around you, you push them to do their best and you provide your teams with challenging and meaningful opportunities.
- Able to influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and truly understanding their needs. You project confidence, optimism, energy and credibility internally and externally.
- Ready to showcase your subject matter expertise in Workforce Transformation projects, and driving meaningful, impactful discussions with clients from a 'been-there, done-that' perspective.
- Interested and willing to help us grow. You enjoy seeking out and helping to secure new projects, taking an active part in team growth and the recruitment process, and ensuring all of our practitioners are engaged and deployed on meaningful projects.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Manufacturing and Production