You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG, you'll be one of some 219,000 professionals providing, audit, tax, advisory, and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally, and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this! Overview of Opportunity
The Marketing Coordinator is part of the marketing team and works closely with marketing professionals locally and nationally to help implement marketing initiatives for KPMG in Regions West. The Marketing Coordinator is expected to participate in cross-industry work streams or initiatives to help advance collaboration across industries, service lines and areas; and to enhance overall marketing efficiencies. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Support the execution of issues-based, sector-specific campaigns to build awareness, drive differentiation and generate leads, including list pulls, social media marketing, digital campaigns, presentation support, event planning, sponsorships, content development, advertising, and timely distribution of thought leadership, for Regions West marketing initiatives and firm-wide projects
- Manage and support local events (virtual and in-person)
- Develop local targeting lists for campaigns via the firm-wide Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Leverage various databases (Thomson Reuters Elite CRM, BoardEx) to help with relationship-building initiatives
- Support national and regional sponsorship opportunities
- Collaborate with marketing peers, partners, and client service members to achieve business plan objectives
- Assist in the writing of internal and external email communications, presentations, and other written material and collateral, and manage the Regions West office intranet content
- Provide value-added resources and reports by responding to requests for information from partners
Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
- 2+ years of experience in an administration, marketing or sales environment, a demonstrated ability to operate within a professional office environment
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related discipline
- Strong administration, event planning, and project management skills
- Proven experience leading digital events and webinars; experience using WebEx, Teams, GlobalMeet, and Cvent is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-directed individual with an eagerness to excel who is accustomed to a fast-paced environment and juggling multiple priorities
- Results-oriented with track record of achieving goals; strong implementation capability
- Ability to establish and maintain strong client relationships and deliver quality service and value to internal stakeholders with professionalism
- Digitally savvy with a basic understanding of CRM and digital/social media marketing platforms; proficient in MS Office
- A true team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org