EY's people in more than 150 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax and transaction advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work. The opportunity
As a global leader in B2B assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, the insight we deliver at EY helps build trust and confidence in capital markets and global economies. We're working hand-in-hand to help leading Canadian organizations transform their business for what comes next and prepare for what comes after that.
In this role, you'll operate as a true marketing athlete and dot-connector. You'll focus on market activation of priority campaigns for Western Canada and collaborate extensively across EY's service lines, solutions and sector teams. This role is critical in helping deliver impactful go-to-market programs and initiatives to grow pipeline and revenue. You'll leverage and effectively communicate your strong knowledge of the full suite of EY capabilities and solutions to promote and launch marketing initiatives in Western Canada that underpin EY's reputation, fuel our relationships, and help EY stand apart from the competition.
In your day-to-day activities, you'll find yourself activating omni-channel marketing campaigns to build external visibility around our expertise in a given industry or service line, while driving internal education and awareness for our West market stakeholders. And you'll be expected to contribute best-in-class ideas and collaborate as a get-it-done leader who's committed to executional excellence to deliver bold, measurable results. Your key responsibilities:
• Work with multiple teams across service lines, solutions and priority sectors to develop and execute leading programs and campaigns for Western Canada Skills and attributes for success:
• Focus on strengthening our brand with key West accounts, prospective clients and influencers
• Understand the West market segment strategy set by our West Market leadership team and activate EY campaigns that best align to the market goals and priorities
• Connect the dots across solutions, services, and sales and marketing to support campaigns and programs that link brand to demand
• Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to bring global and national EY campaigns to life by localizing content based on regional needs and priorities
• Develop and write a range of strategic external and internal communications designed to connect with the firm's values, goals and priorities. This includes articles, letters, speeches, leadership messages, briefing documents, talking points, statements, and more.
• Support, organize and execute webinars and events for various audiences, leveraging different tools and formats for maximum engagement.
• Evaluate and manage local sponsorship opportunities to strategically support existing programs and elevate our brand in the market.
• Manage and execute people engagement initiatives, collaborating with Talent, Recruitment and local leaders to drive employee engagement.
• Conduct market research to support sales and marketing efforts.
• Support the development of thought leadership, articles and market-facing content.
• Create PowerPoint presentations, including client decks, solution slip-sheets and internal team presentations.
• Continuously identify new opportunities and bring fresh ideas for improvement
• Develop and recommend approaches for project implementation and execution, developing processes that can be exported to other regional teams.
• Track and report ROI on all campaigns, programs, events, sponsorships and marketing efforts.
• Well-rounded marketing athlete with excellent problem-solving skills and a flare for the creative To qualify for the role, you must have:
• Good with numbers; able to understand business data and perform basic analysis
• Enthusiastic team player who thrives on new challenges, big ideas, and curiosity
• Ability to quickly learn and understand all facets of EY's business (service lines, solutions, industries)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the confidence to present at all levels
• Ability to build and foster collaborative relationships (internally and externally), including firm Partners
• Strong project management skills with the ability to navigate competing projects with ease
• Knowledge of digital marketing and social media
• Business development and growth mindset, with exceptional work ethic
• Experience working in a fast-paced, complex environment
• Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant combination of experience and education What working at EY offers
• Strong stakeholder management skills; comfortable working with senior leaders
• 2+ years of B2B marketing experience creating, implementing and measuring high-quality brand experiences, campaigns and programs
• Superior writing skills and the ability to develop materials that are clear, concise and make an impact
• In-depth knowledge of marketing trends, sponsorship, event management and measurement (analytics, dashboarding, reporting, etc.)
• Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize; meeting tight deadlines and coordinating multiple projects at one time
• Strong team player with the ability to work independently and remotely effectively
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry About EY
• Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make your mark. Apply today
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Banking, Finance and Insurance Management and Executive Operations and Logistics