Join our team
The New Growth Markets (NGM) team within Small Business Solutions, works with commercial real estate developers to expand the TELUS PureFibre network into new construction across Alberta and British Columbia. Our mandate is to maximize the opportunity across the commercial real estate segment, ensuring developers, their projects, as well as tenants have an excellent customer experience.
The Strategy team within NGM is accountable for marketing, strategy, go-to-market execution, enablement, planning and governance, supporting NGM-focused sales channels. Our team is high-performing, values creativity, innovation and working smart, and deeply cares about the well-being and professional growth of our people.
The Marketing Manager role owns marketing, go-to-market strategy and execution within NGM Commercial, collaborating with the broader marketing organization to support NGM specific sales channels. This role is an amazing opportunity to transform NGM Commercial marketing and go-to-market strategy, while ensuring the team is setup to execute results on an ongoing basis. This role owns go-to-market from end to end, focusing on all aspects of the NGM customer journey. The ability to both build and execute a marketing strategy, including campaign execution, collateral development, event strategy, digital marketing, sales enablement and execution is critical. What will set you apart from other candidates is the ability to quickly learn the commercial real estate market. Strong integration, cross-functional team leadership, and influence is important, as is flexibility and calm in the face of fast-paced work environments and ambiguity. Here's the impact you'll make and what we'll accomplish together
-Develop and evolve the NGM Commercial customer journey in relentless pursuit of achieving our strategic objectives and RGU growth targets.
- Support the marketing, GTM strategy and execution for NGM specific sales channels, driving equal accountability for performance with sales leaders.
- Collaborate with the marketing organization on product positioning, value proposition, offer management and channel engagement to drive sales activity.
- Evolve the NGM partnership and agreement approach to ensure holistic relationships with our commercial real estate partners.
- Create and execute NGM focused campaign and event strategy, in coordination with marketing.
- Ensure a clear understanding of SBS value chain and execution processes to identify opportunities to improve results. Here's how
Excellent collaboration with ability to influence across all stakeholder teams.
- Expert with concepts of go-to-market execution, direct marketing, digital marketing, campaign management, and marketing analytics.
- Proven ability to build go-to-market strategies from and end-to-end perspective.
- Ability to coordinate multiple priorities, while quickly pivoting as required to meet objectives.
- Demonstrate a continuous improvement approach; encouraging 'test and learn' and challenging the status quo. Qualifications: You're the missing piece of the puzzle
-A recognized collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- 3-5 years of progressive and successful experience in a go-to-market execution or similar role
- University degree in marketing or similar
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment, with entrepreneurial and self-starter characteristics Great-to-haves
-Understanding of TELUS products and solutions
- Understanding of Commercial Real Estate and property development
- MBA or equivalent
In order to be considered on a vacancy:
• You must be performing at standard in your current role for a minimum of 12 months*
• The opportunity should be aligned to goals within your 'My Development' plan
• You are responsible for notifying your support person of your application
• You must apply online
*Or in accordance with applicable collective agreement Who is TELUS?
You are part of a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Your passion for demonstrating our values and delivering on our Customers First commitments helps to drive our success, ultimately making a difference for our customers, our shareholders, our communities and our team.
Thinking of taking your career at TELUS in a different direction? Then apply online today. This just might be the right move for you.
At TELUS, you
create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Sales and Marketing