You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 227,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries. Role Summary
KPMG Canada's Regions West marketing team is looking for a Marketing Manager to support Advisory services growth across Western Canada.
The ideal candidate is a marketing generalist with working knowledge of B2B marketing principles and excellent project management skills. They thrive in a fast-paced environment and know how to prioritize work to achieve the goals of the team. The Marketing Manager will work collaboratively with marketing peers, partners, and client service team members to achieve business plan objectives. What you will do
Responsibilities of this role are focused on driving growth in Advisory services in Western Canadian markets, including:
What you bring to the role
- Working closely with Advisory lead partners to identify market opportunities and develop growth strategy aligned with an established business plan and targets;
- Creating integrated, issue-based campaigns that leverage a variety of platforms including digital and social media, email marketing and webinar platforms, for promoting relationships and generating revenue;
- Event management, including the identification of target audiences, creation of content and presentations, logistics and measurement;
- Leveraging firm tools and resources to support relationship-building with key service buyers;
- Leading the development and production of marketing collateral and sales enablement tools in collaboration with other marketing specialty teams;
- Sharing insights with marketing team members to identify opportunities for collaboration, operational improvement and skill development.
The successful candidate will have:
Keys to your success:
- At least five or more years of marketing or business experience;
- Bachelor's degree or comparable diploma; marketing specialization preferred;
- Strong understanding of B2B and account-based marketing;
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to solve problems proactively and with the best interests of business partners in mind;
- An eagerness to learn and grow in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to establish priorities, set and manage deadlines, coordinate stakeholders, respond to changes in business priorities, and coordinate multiple projects at one time;
- Confidence and assertiveness with ability to influence;
- Digital savvy with proven experience with CRM and digital media platforms;
- Ability to manage inputs from multiple stakeholders and sources;
- Experience working in a professional services environment will be a distinct advantage.
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to visit our accessibility page .
Government Sales and Marketing