family of companies is an online grocery delivery business with integrated operations through our Be Fresh
and Blush Lane
markets in Western Canada. We are a passionate team of nice people, who want to make a difference. We believe that food touches every aspect of our lives so we value sustainable farming practices, sourcing local, treating animals humanely, and reducing food waste. As a certified B Corporation since 2013, we are committed to responsible business practices that are socially responsible.
If our values resonate with you, and you want to learn, grow and develop within a with a team that inspires, shares knowledge, and cares, then please apply! We are growing, innovating, and it's our great people that make it fun to come to work every day.SPUD.ca
is looking for a permanent, full-time Marketing Manager (Alberta)
for our Calgary, AB
location (#3 3200 14th Avenue NE).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for setting the campaign calendar for Alberta instore and offsite events, partnerships and local social strategies. Your focus will be all non-online marketing activities, and you will work closely with the Corporate Marketing department in Vancouver on all digital marketing. You will own marketing for SPUD.ca and Blush Lane Organic Market in Alberta.
- Creating, maintaining and executing the Alberta event calendar, giving all teams at Blush Lane and SPUD.ca visibility into all events (in store and offsite).
- Overseeing the Calgary and Edmonton marketing teams (SPUD and Blush Lane)
- Managing the Alberta business development activities (1+ employees based on growth) to support them with their growth of our office programs and fundraising programs
- Ensuring all campaigns are being executed at the store level through weekly communication with the Blush Lane Store Managers and leadership team
- Measuring and reporting against all events for Blush Lane and SPUD to determine success and ways to build the programs out further
- Providing Blush Lane Store Managers support as their liaison to marketing materials as needed for instore events.
- Generating relationships and key partnerships to increase awareness and increase customer
- Providing and being held accountable for key performance metrics for SPUD.ca and Blush Lane in Alberta.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 3 to 5 years' or relevant experience (marketing/communication/events).
- Degree or diploma in Marketing and Communications or a similar combination of education/experienced.
- A valid Driver's License, and clean driving abstract for the last 5 years. You would also need to be comfortable driving our large SPUD vehicles to events!
- Enthusiasm for organic groceries/produce, sustainability, and our local food movement!
- A passion for creating amazing customer experiences both online and offline.
- Strong organizational skills, and proven ability to execute against calendars and timelines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An annual salary, paid bi-weekly, based on experience
- A discount on all SPUD and Blush purchases (10-25% based on category)
- Extended Health Care Benefits (effective the 1st of the month after 90 days) including: massage therapy, acupuncture, naturopath, physiotherapy, psychologist, chiropractor, 80% dental and prescriptions covered, life insurance, travel insurance, discounted eye exam- and more
Posted: July 21, 2018
Closes: September 19, 2018