Gregg Distributors LP is a well established and growing industrial supplies company that has been serving Western Canadians for over 49 years.
We are looking for a capable and mature individual to join our Marketing team. This individual will be working both independently and as part of a team to complete a variety of duties including: video production, designing animated graphics and managing digital showroom displays. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual with a creative mind and a strong work ethic. We offer a very attractive compensation package, benefits and bonus program as well as extensive perks and incentives.
- Researching, organizing content and creative script writing
- Project management and scheduling
- Film rough cuts and edit final drafts of company videos using the latest Canon HD digital equipment
- Design animated graphics using Adobe Creative Suite
- Manage digital showroom displays across multiple locations
- Collaborate as a team to create videos that promote our monthly sales flyers and new product launches
- Assist in creating digital media for website, images, videos and other content
- Extensive experience using digital video cameras and equipment, including but not limited to Canon products
- Past experience in creative writing
- Proficient in using Apple computers and software as well as Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite of Products, including but not limited to Premier Pro, After Effects and Photoshop
- Ability to effectively work independently and as part of a team
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work with a variety of talents
Previous experience and a high level of knowledge in video editing, digital display management and creating digital media for websites are considered a definite asset.
Why Work For Gregg’s?
We offer many unique incentive programs that help to benefit not only the lives of our staff members, but their families as well. Here are just a few examples of what we include in our Gregg’s Employment Advantage:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- R.R.S.P. Plan
- Quarterly Productivity Bonus
- Investment/Equity opportunities
- Housing Assistance
- Travel Rewards
- Scholarship opportunities for children of employees
- Employee referral program
- Opportunity to enjoy extra time away from work
We thank all candidates who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted: December 27, 2017
Closes:February 25, 2018