Finning CanadaNumber of Openings:
This position is responsible for general warehouse duties including picking and packing orders, loading of parts trucks, verifying bill of landings, shipping orders to meet strict deadlines and warehouse racking dismantling and reassembling. The position is located in Albian and will be working a 14 x 14 shift.Job Description:
- Picking and stocking parts
- Shipping and receiving
- Loading and unloading the parts trucks
- Other general warehouse duties
- Completion of Grade 12
- Pick orders accurately, safely and efficiently
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Capable of working under minimal supervision
- Previous warehouse experience, computer literacy, TDG/WHIMIS certification, forklift training, and experience working with radio frequency and bar coding technology would be assets
Shift work maybe required in accordance with the Collective Agreement.
This will be a temporary contract for a maximum of 120 days
Located in Albian working a 14 x 14 continuous shift
W e are committed to diversity at Finning, to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Finning does not discriminate against applicants based on genders, races, national and ethnic origins, religions, ages, sexual orientation, marital and family status, and/or mental or physical disabilities.