We are ATAHKK Ent. Inc operating McDonald's locations in Sherwood Park, AB and 4 locations in east Edmonton area. WE ARE HIRING Why McDonald's?
- Fun, exciting and positive environment
- Flexible work schedules (P/T or F/T)
- Competitive wages
- Professional free uniforms
- Medical & Dental Benefits (for FT)
- Employee Discounts
- Growth opportunities
- Excellent training programs
- Equal opportunity employer
- Join a company that was voted by Aon Hewitt's research as one of the top best companies to work for in Canada!
- We take care of our employees. It's time to work for us!
Qualifications ***THIS IS A FULL-TIME YEAR ROUND PERMANENT POSITION *** Part-time applications WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED for this position***
- *** THIS IS A FULL-TIME YEAR ROUND PERMANENT POSITION ***
- Making people's day on all fronts: Greeting people, taking orders and satisfying McCravings.
- Preparing food and keeping our world famous burgers and fries, world famous.
- Processing payments.Working cash, working your smile.
- Package take-out food. But no sneaking fries...we know they're everybody's favourite!
- Fridge management. Okay, it's stocking the fridge, but it's really important when you serve the world's most popular burger.
- Cleaning, re-stocking and following safety and sanitizing protocols.
*Supervisory candidates must have previous restaurant or similar supervisory experience*Dependable, works well in fast paced environment , great customer service skills, works well in team atmosphere
- - Reliable transportation so you can be on time for every shift
- - Flexible to work days, evenings or weekends as needed
- - Excellent communication skills
- - Passion for Customer Service
- - Energetic
- - Positive attitude
- - Must be reliable and able to multi-task
-You must be available & willing to work ALL different shifts as needed: 5am-1pm, 6am-2pm, 11 am-7pm, 2 pm to 10 pm OR 3 pm to 11 pm OR 5pm to 1 am. We require flexibility and do not hire for "set shifts" *Must be over 18 for late evening & over-night shifts*Additional Information Applicants who meet the qualifications will be contacted with an emailed questionnaire. Please follow the directions and supply all requested information. Only fully completed responses will be evaluated. *PERMIT HOLDERS MUST SUPPLY THE EXPIRY DATE* Interviews will be conducted this week and to ensure we are practicing proper social distancing while youproceed through the hiring process. We look forward to hearing from you!
*Unfortunately we may not be able to respond to all applicants immediately so please be patient with us :)
Customer Service and Support