Cold Dynamics is a small refrigeration consulting firm with projects throughout North America. We
provide design engineering, safety consulting and commissioning for large commercial and industrial
refrigeration projects. To learn more about Cold Dynamics visit www.colddynamics.com.
We have an opportunity for a full time highly motivated engineering technologist to
work from our Calgary office.
· Collaborate on the design and analysis of refrigeration plants and systems
· Use CAD software to draw accurate P&IDs, equipment and piping layouts
· Use spreadsheet software to build templates and engineering calculators
· Proof read and format specifications, reports, templates and other documents
· Organize and maintain project records
· Provide support and build relationships with existing and new clients
· Contacting and collaborating with external team members
What we expect:
· Incredible interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work independently.
· The ability to communicate effectively with technology
· A degree or diploma in the mechanical engineering field and registration with APEGS or SASTT
· Knowledge and understanding of refrigeration systems
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
· Advanced skills in AutoCAD software packages including Plant 3D and P&ID
· Energetic and motivated to solve issues
· Ability to travel internationally
· Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license in Alberta
This is an excellent opportunity for a fulfilling job in a unique and interesting industry. Salary will be
based on experience and qualifications. If you are interested in applying, please forward a cover letter
and resume to [email protected].
Only candidates already eligible to work in Canada will be considered.
Connect with employer: