Permanent Reference code
:124531 Primary Location:
Toronto, ON All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Brossard, QC; Burlington, ON; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Fredericton, NB; Halifax, NS; Kanata, ON; Kitchener, ON; Laval, QC; Moncton, NB; Montreal, QC; Ottawa, ON; Quebec City, QC; Regina, SK; Saint John, NB; Saskatoon, SK; St. John's, NL; Vancouver, BC; Vaughan, ON; Victoria, BC; Windsor, ON; Winnipeg, MB Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Join one of the dynamic teams at Deloitte!
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Build a network of colleagues for life
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with the Client Account Management group within the Deloitte Mid-Market Portfolio Management team? Read more below!
Deloitte is seeking a Mid-Market Portfolio Manager to help drive the execution of the Mid-Market strategy, which is a critical piece of the Firm's overall growth ambitions.What will your typical day look like?
About the team
- Sales culture: Working with account group leaders and teams, influence and drive a client centric sales culture focused on developing and growing pipeline in a portfolio of sector aligned accounts
- Deliver differentiated client experiences: project manage initiatives by using the breadth of the global clients & industries assets (e.g., events, publications, workshops/labs, high profile speakers, etc.)
- Relationship connector: experienced in internal and external relationship strategy development, to further develop account penetration, leading to increased revenue opportunities with new and existing clients
- Team champion: be a trusted advisor to the Group Account Leader, Account Group Leadership team and LCSPs; influence and lead cross-functional teams on accounts; and be a leader and active contributor within the Mid-Market Portfolio Management team
- Opportunity enabler: Assist with identifying, qualifying, pursuing, and closing opportunities, and developing strategic and tactical plans to generate revenue
- Brand Champion: protect the Deloitte brand by ensuring quality and risk management standards are in place and executed
- Performance manager: drive client centric sales and operational disciplines with Deloitte business and industry teams while holding a broad level of understanding of the clients in the account portfolio
- Account group champion: develop a network within the Deloitte ecosystem and build a positive experience for practitioners from account onboarding to offboarding
Join a group of high-performing, dynamic, driven, and fun individuals working together to bring best practices and innovative ideas from around the world to our clients. We connect regionally and nationally to share experiences and ideas which have proven to help address our client's top priorities and reach the heart of business issues. Our community is passionate about helping each other, driving results, being the experts and voice of our clients, and developing a functional knowledge of our sectors and industries.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
- Has a bachelor's degree or diploma in business or marketing with a minimum 5 years of inside sales, marketing, and communications experience, preferably in a professional services or business-to-business environment.
- Is ambitious, enthusiastic with an ability to prioritize and problem solve in a fast-paced detail-oriented environment with minimal supervision.
- Is good at managing many projects at the time.
- Is a self-starter and independent person.
- Demonstrates a willingness to embrace change and challenge the status quo, adapt to rapidly changing technology, and create efficient workflow processes to meet changing business requirements.
- Is able to collect, digest, and connect pieces of information in order to arrive at a solution or conclusion that can be logically presented to senior executives.
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Possess the ability to develop relationships with diverse teams (including Partners and Staff) to facilitate proactive articulation and resolution of issues in a concise and clear manner.
- Has advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook) and database management experience.
- Knowledge of Client Relationship Management database (Siebel or other)
- Due to the nature of the role having interactions with National clients, bilingualism in French and English is required for this position.
The salary range for this position is $85,000 - $156,000, and individuals may be eligible to participate in our bonus program. Deloitte is fair and competitive when it comes to the salaries of our people. We regularly benchmark across a variety of positions, industries, sectors, targets, and levels. Our approach is grounded on recognizing people's unique strengths and contributions and rewarding the value that they deliver.
Our Total Rewards Package extends well beyond traditional compensation and benefit programs and is designed to recognize employee contributions, encourage personal wellness, and support firm growth. Along with a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunities, we offer a wide array of initiatives that differentiate us as a people-first organization. Some representative examples include: $4,000 per year for mental health support benefits, a $1,300 flexible benefit spending account, 38+ days off (including 10 firm-wide closures known as "Deloitte Days"), flexible work arrangements and a hybrid work structure.Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or firstname.lastname@example.org
for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
QC, Marketing Manager, Database, Developer, ERP, Quality, Marketing, Technology
Management and Executive