Reporting to the Field Manager, the Mobile Officer role is integral to the functioning of Paladin’s field operations and business continuity. In this dynamic role, officers are required to have superior time management and multitasking skills, as well as a propensity for a high level of customer service. Mobile officers are required to work independently while maintaining coordination amongst coworkers; they are required to be both flexible and adaptable. This position is best suited for those striving for Paladin career progression as it offers candidates the opportunity to make their own decisions, and prioritize their work day schedules.
TYPICAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Documenting incidents through accurate reporting procedures.
- Completion of site investigations following alarm responses.
- Support static security officers in the assigned areas as needed.
- Regular foot, bike, and vehicle patrols.
- Performing opening and closing of client premises.
- Responding professionally to requests from Client Service Managers and Mobile Supervisors on a regular basis.
- Maintain Paladin’s professional image by demonstrating strong deportment, care for vehicles, and officer presence.
- Monitor property and events as per client instructions.
- Attend scheduled Mobile Meetings as required.
- Perform other duties as required and/or requested.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum one year experience in the security industry.
- Possess a valid Class 5 drivers’ license with a clean driver’s abstract and record of claims.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts on a 12 hour rotation.
- Ability to write comprehensive reports and maintain records.
- Computer literate with familiarity in Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to make quick decisions in emergency response situations with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage assigned tasks.
- Superior time management skills with excellent organizational abilities.
- Ability to carry out written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to handle private and confidential information with a high amount of discretion.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of security procedures such as handling violent behaviors and non-defensive communication.
- Physically capable of performing the required duties
Come apply with us, sit down and discuss what opportunities await you and open the door to a career with Paladin Security! Please apply on line at www.paladinsecurity.com, go to Careers/Northern/Fort McMurray. Only those shortlisted will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of our growing family.
Posted: July 16, 2018
Closes: September 14, 2018