Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!Job Skills / Requirements
The Mobile Zone Supervisor is assigned responsibility, accountability, and authority to monitor the work occurring during there shift within the Mobile Portfolio of Paladin Security Edmonton. This role consists of monitoring for any deficiencies in reporting, patrols, OH&S, Training, and general operations as well as providing a positive model and support contact for the mobile team after hours. They will be required to report any occurrences or impacts that will disrupt client service and remediate them when possible. The Zone Supervisor will also be the primary alarm respondent while assisting and delegating mobile patrol duties as necessary. Job Skills/Requirements
- Acting as a first responder to all alarm calls while on shift.
- Assist mobile officers requiring back up on incident/alarm calls.
- Ensure that mobile site unlocks, and lock ups are prioritized and completed.
- Monitor state of vehicle fleet in the field and manage resources if vehicles are inoperable.
- Verify accurate usage of notebooks, review mobile reports, and ensure Solgen security licence present on all staff.
- Ensure that mobile reporting is complete, detailed, and accurate.
- Assist with deliveries, incident management, reporting, and documentation within the Healthcare Portfolio upon request.
- Dispatch and delegate alarm calls, incident responses, and patrols as necessary to ensure integrity of service delivery.
- Recognise deficiencies in mobile operations and relay them to Director of Operations and Mobile Coordinator for improvement.
- Observe, report, and provide reference and coaching regarding all OH&S incidents on shift.
- Ensure OH&S documentation is in organised, complete, and current as well as delivered to the office.
- Monitor the training progress of mobile guards and ensuring that training criteria are met in a timely fashion in coordination with the Field Manager and Mobile Coordinator.
- Audit Tracktik checkpoint compliance via tracktik (back end) Software.
- Relay disciplinary concerns to the Director of Operations or Field Manager as appropriate.
- Maintain email and telephone communication between Operations, Field Manager, Mobile Staff, and the management team addressing all in a timely fashion.
- Ensure adherence to Paladin Employee manual standards, code of ethics, and mobile expectations.
- Provide coverage for mobile team absences and book offs as required to maintain operations and client service standards.
- Regularly meet with and brief the Field Manager on ongoing mobile operations.
- Complete other duties as necessary at the request of the management team and Field Manager.
Education Requirements (Any)
- Hold a valid security licence
- Valid Class 5 licence and clean three-year drivers abstract
- Demonstrate computer literacy and mastery of the tracktik system
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills
- Show fluency in all areas of mobile operations
- Proven capacity to exercise sound independent decision making
- Able to inspire others through knowledge, positivity, and willingness to assist
- Previous security experience
High School Diploma/GEDAdditional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
This job reports to the CSM
This is a Full-Time
Number of Openings for this position: 2
Back Apply Now
Law Enforcement and Security