McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading food service retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in. Job Description
We believe in letting you do you. If you're looking for a part-time or full-time job that supports your ambition, you've come to the right place. Team member opportunities are available for late nights (overnights)
You'll find out that a McDonald's job can help you grow with top notch training. McDonald's can take you anywhere and give you the benefits you need for your life while doing so.
So what does a member of our team get to do:
- Connect with customers to ensure they have a positive experience
- Help customers order their favorite McDonald's meals
- Prepare all of McDonald's Famous food
- Partner with other employees to meet daily goals and have fun
- Keep the restaurant looking fantastic
All you'll need is an outstanding attitude, willingness to learn and grow and the capability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment. We'll teach you the rest. Qualifications
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then don't delay- apply today!!
- Individuals that are hospitality/Guest centric focused. Service is not about a transaction but it's about making a connection and difference in someone's day.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Energetic and show a strong sense of work ethic and initiative
- Ability to learn and thrive with new skills and opportunities
- ability to multitask and preform in a dynamic fast paced environment
- positive attitude and the ability to remain cool, calm and collective under pressure
- Detail-Oriented individuals who pride themselves on accuracy
- Desire to work within a team, working within a set of procedures and processes
- Ability to deal with guest concerns and questions in a professional manner resulting in a positive resolution
- A SMILE that leaves a positive impression