In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's® history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers. From coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day. We're also more than just your local restaurant. We're hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, seniors getting the most out of life, and volunteers lending time to make a difference in the communities we live and work in.YOUR OPPORTUNITY.
- To you, cleanliness is highly important. So much so, you're always focused on maintaining things spick and span at all times.
- To maintain a safe work environment for guests and coworkers alike.
- To juggle. Three, four, sometimes more things at a time. But you're a master at multi-tasking, so you got this. You'll be juggling things liketending to store areas andequipment during your shift. Sometimes during the day, sometimes in the wee hours of the night. And you'll do it with limited supervision, thanks to your impeccable organizational skills.
- You'll also take pride in repairing the décor and equipment.
- You'll be working 6pm-1am and be available Monday to Sunday ( 2 days off)
- This position is at the Walmart Location
We offer health and dental benefits for fulltime employees. We have a fun team environment and provide on the job training